First Night

Sia went into the bathroom and came out wearing her pajamas. Zaib came and went into the bathroom. He was looking annoyed and angry. Sia was also disturbed cuz of his behavior. She saw her wedding ring and sighed heavily. She was not having any feelings towards him but still she married him because of their forefather wish and second she trusted him more than herself.
Zaib came out and saw Sia sleeping while sitting resting her head on the headboard maybe she was waiting for him. He sighed and went towards her and made her lay down on bed. He covered her with duvet and looked at her for a second.
Zaib- Sorry Sia for my behavior of past few weeks but I can't help it but believe me I trust more than anything. Sleep wll you must be tired of everything happens around.
He said anf he kissed her knuckles gently and he and went on the couch with pillow anf blanket amd slept there.At midnight~
Sia sleep broke cuz of a dream.
She opened her eyes and saw Zaib lying on the couch. She went towards him and bent to his level. She observed him.
Sia- What happened to you Zaib? Why are you behaving like this for past few weeks? I wish you could have trusted me and told me everything like you did everytime.
She said with her eyes full of tears. Of course she was sad seeing her friend like this.
Sia- If you have anything just tell me. Take your time Zaib but believe me I will be here for you anytime you need me.
She said and kissed her cheeks gently and went in the balcony for some fresh air
On the other side,
Zaib was awake and he heard Sia.
He felt like knife got hit in her heart. He didn't even know that his this behaviour will effect her the most. He know that Sia will always help him in any situation but still he was unable to gather the courage to talk to her.
He saw her standing at the balcony,moonlight falling on her face,as her backside was like dark shadow,her hair was flowing in the hair due to breeze. It was like a mesmerizing scene for him. He felt something in his heart, she was looking like a princess for him. He kept on looking on her as it was soothing his soul. His eyes felt heavy as he closed his eyes with her that image in mind.

Sooo sorry for this much late 🦋
See ya!!⭐