Divorce

Sia went to kitchen and made a coffee for herself, she sat on the chair in dining hall and sipped on her coffee. She was again alone in the damn big house. Suddenly the door bell rang as she went to open the door and saw Zaib's father standing, she smiled and hugged him tightly as he also gave her a fatherly hug with one hand on her head.

Z/F- How are you my child?

Sia- I am very well Dad. How are you? First, come inside.

They both went inside, she made him sat on the sofa and sat beside him. She was holding his hand continuously with a smile on her face.

Z/F- Doll, what happened child? Anything happened? Huh! Tell me.

At this moment Sia couldn't hold it anymore and her tears started to fall. She started crying in his arms.

Z/F- Sia, beta what happened to you? Did Zaib again said anything to you?

Sia didn't said anything but kept on crying. Zaib's father kept his hand on her head to sooth her.

Z/F- Let it all down beta. Cry it out. You will feel relaxed.

Sia thought of Zaib's behaviour past these days that made her cried even more. She cried and cried in his father's arms. After sometime she calmed down, and he wiped her tears.

Z/F- Beta, now tell me what's wrong?

Sia- Dad, everything is going wrong. Nothing is same as before. He had changed, he is not my old Zaib, he is someone else whom I don't know he is a stranger to me Dad.

Z/F- I can understand doll, its all our fault that we made you both get married. We thought you both will be happy but nothing went as planned, everything is shattering little by little.

Sia- And Dad you know the worst part, everytime I was the one to make things work, to protect ourselves but here I can't do anything. Even I had promised him that I will save our relation but no I am failing day by day.

Z/F- You had promised him, for what?

Sia told him every thing happened that day.

Z/F- Child, I don't know why he said that but he is doing as he said. But don't worry beta, we made the things worse but now we will make things better. I know everything is going to get worse day by day, because this relation's roots are weak... Beta, there is a wai to make everything better.

Sia- What Dad? Tell me.

Z/F- Divorce him.

This things made Sia numb, her heart dropped. She widened her eyes.

Sia- What, divorce but Dad, why?

Z/F- I ask you why not? Do you somehow love him?

Sia- Dad, its not like I don't love him, I love him as my bestfriend but I am not seeing him as my husband he is still my best friend.

Z/F- Then why don't you give him Divorce? It will make your relationship better as before.

Sia- But what about our forefather's wish?

Z/F- Your both life matters more than that silly wish. I can't ruin your both life. I will get you both divorced, Can you talk to Zaib about it or I do?

Sia- N-no, Dad I will talk to him about it.

Z/F- Okay child, now don't you make your father breakfast?

Sia- Of course Dad, Wait for sometime I will make you pancakes.Hmm...?

His father nodded as Sia went to the kitchen to make pancakes for them both. She was feeling happy and light hearted after talking to his father but that Divorce was left her shaken. She knew she would have to talk to Zaib but how will she start the conversation? And how will he react to it... She was not having clue about it. Moreover she knew that this Divorce will fix everything... And she was ready for this Divorce.

New chapter,  I think I will do one more update today as I was not feeling well in the morning and had taken leave from my school... 
<3 💙✨