Heartbroken

[2 months later]

It has been 2 months... Sia was getting uncomfortable day by day. She had started to feel something for Zaib now but she wasn't aware of it. She always felt sad and jealous whenever Alyssa held Zaib, whenever she touched him but she can't do anything about it.

It was night time as Alyssa was in the house with them for dinner. Sia served dinner to them as they all ate in silence. In these days Sia and Zaib's relation was getting worse, they didn't talked much as they had less interaction now. This thing was killing Sia from inside but Zaib seemed unaffected about it.

After dinner Alyssa was leaving for her home as Zaib offered her drive so she agreed and they both went outside.

Sia went to their room and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. She was standing as she saw Zaib and Alyssa kissing each other with passion. Zaib was holding Aly close to her ad Aly has cupped his face while kissing. This made Sia's heart broke into pieces, tears started to fall from her eyes as he covered her mouth to control her sobs and sat on the floor with the help of wall and cried silently. They both kids each other for sometime and then left Alyssa's house.

Sia got up and went inside the room and cried hard sitting on the ground and holding the edge of the bed. She can't see him with Aly, she knew that she loves Zaib from beginning but was never aware of her feelings but seeing him with someone else made her realise about her feelings as she cried more.

She looked at the photo of Zaib kept on the side table as she picked it up hugging it close to her.

Sia(crying)- Zaib, I love you.. please come back to me... Please, I can't imagine myself without you now. I am sorry for not telling you before about my feelings.

She said letting her feelings out in her cries while hugging his photo. After crying for sometime, she calmed herself and went to the bathroom and changed into her nighty. She came out as Zaib was in the room, he saw her puffy cheeks and red eyes. He went to her and cupped her face.

Zaib- Hey, Sia what happened? Did you cried...?

Sia looked at him feeling heartbroken but controlled her cries.

Sia- Nothing Zaib, its just little headache.

Zaib looked at her in worry.

Zaib- Come here, sit on the bed.

He made her sit on the bed and sat behind her and started massaging her head.

Zaib- Is it better?

Sia just nodded as she controlled her emotions. After massaging her head for sometime, he looked at her.

Zaib- Are you feeling better now? Is it still hurting?

She shook her head as no.

Zaib- Nice, now sleep. You need rest.

Sia nodded and laid on the bed as he covered her properly and went to the bathroom. Sia closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face but she wiped them and slept as she was tired of crying.

Another chapter today, vote please if you like...
Stay tuned 💙✨
Lots of love to my readers 💟✨