Detention in the Forest

Start from the beginning

"Don't," Harry advised her. Chuckling about Pucey, they waited, Norbert thrashing about
in his crate. About ten minutes later, four broomsticks came swooping down out of the darkness.
Charlie's friends were a cheery lot. They showed Harry and Aishi the harness they'd rigged up, so they could suspend Norberta between them. They all helped buckle Norberta safely into
it and then Harry and Aishi shook hands with the others and thanked them very much.
At last, Norberta was going . . . going . . . gone.

They slipped back down the spiral staircase, their hearts as light as their hands, now that Norbert was off them. No more dragon -Pucey in detention - what could spoil their happiness?
The answer to that was waiting at the foot of the stairs. Aishi noticed who was there and pushed Harry into a dark corner. He couldn't react as Filch's face loomed suddenly out of the
darkness spotting Aishi.

"Well, well, well," he whispered, "we are in trouble."They'd left the Invisibility Cloak on top of the tower. Things couldn't have been worse. Harry sneaked away grabbed the cloak and put it over himself then followed Filch who took Aishi down to Professor McGonagall's study on the first floor, where she sat and waited without saying a word.

Had Harry thought that things couldn't have been worse? He was wrong. When Professor McGonagall appeared, she was leading Neville. "Aishi!" Neville burst out, the moment he saw her. "I was trying to find you to warn you, I heard Puecy saying he was going to catch you, he said you had a drag -" Harry wants to shut Neville up, but Professor McGonagall has seen. She looked more likely to breathe fire than Norbert as she towered over the BOTH of them.

"I would never have believed it of any of you. Mr. Filch says you were up in the Astronomy Tower. It's one o'clock in the morning. Explain yourselves." Aishi immediately spoke " I am sorry professor. It was a few days close to when my parents passed away. I always watch the night sky to see them and I lost track of time"

This saddened Mcgonagall before she asked again "What about this cock-and-bull story about a dragon, trying to get Mr. Pucey out of bed and into trouble? I've already caught him. I suppose you think it's funny that Longbottom here heard the story and believed it, too?"

"To be honest, I never told anyone I do this so when he was teasing I lied and joked saying I am doing this tonight. I didn't expect Neville to believe my lie. I am sorry Neville."

"It's ok...I was just scared and worried" Neville said

McGonagall sighed and looked at them "I see but you will still receive detentions from both of you. I will not take points but the detention will be severe"

"Yes professor," They said and were sent to bed. Aishi walked alone to the common room and Harry immediately grabbed her hand after he lifted the cloak off him " Why did you do that? "

"It's better one of us takes the blame, Hari. No child wants to make their mom upset...Plus it was true..." She said "My mom died on the second day of this week from a death eater attack and my father escaped with me in his arms. He died a day later from another attack as he tried to portkey to my uncle. I was in his arms and he took the killing curse to protect me. My uncle said he was still holding me tightly in his arms as he lay dead in the snow peacefully and he was looking at the stars. I was just 8 months old"

Aishi wiped the tears from her eyes as she sighed. "I don't know why my parents were killed. I mean my dad was a muggleborn but they were neutral in the war and wished to not fight. they were planning to leave for India but death eaters attacked them when they never attacked anyone. Their death is still a mystery to me. that is a part of the reason I am here in Hogwarts...to get answers...sorry I am yammering. I do that ... it's a bad habit and I..."

She gets cut off as Harry hugs her tightly. "cry.." "What?" "don't hold your tears....cry your heart for the parents who sacrificed their life for you. for the parents who were rudely stolen from you." That broke her and she broke down crying as she hugged him back. Harry thought deeply and kept hugging her as she cried the whole night for her parents on their death anniversary.