If You Dare

Red Team: Cloth, Dirt, Paper, Plastic, Sunlight, Wood

Wood was still laughing about the whole ordeal, even on the way back.
"Oh my GOD!" He howled, head leaned back. "Did you guys see the look on his face?!"
Cloth was walking directly at Wood's side, with one hand on her hip. "We did. We were there. It happened ten minutes ago."
Wood wiped a tear of joy away. "Sorry. It's just too good!"
He turned to Sunlight with a smile. "Dude, I take back every bad thing I've ever said about you. That was awesome."
Sunlight giggled. "Oh, well, you know. ."
She quickly looked back to make sure Plastic was still keeping up with them all- and she was. Just barely, though. She had one hand around her arm and her face turned towards the ground.
Sunlight stopped walking for a few seconds, until Plastic caught up to her. ". . Hey. You okay?"
Plastic glared directly into her eyes before brushing right past her. "What do you think?"
Sunlight bit back an insult. ". . For the record, Water turned on me first technically. He shouldn't have tried to vote off my friend."
Plastic continued to walk forward, not looking back.

Confessionals-

Sunlight sighed. "I really hope getting out you-know-who doesn't cost me my relationship with Plastic."
". . Don't get me wrong, I don't regret voting for him. I just hope Plastic won't hold the grudge."

Wood's laughter continued into the confessional. "Tonight couldn't have gone better! My biggest enemy got out, and now Dirt's the biggest target on the team! I'm so safe!"

The Night-

"You okay, girl?" Cloth asked Paper- giving her a nudge.
Paper weakly nodded in response. "Yeah, just a little shaken is all." Her tone wasn't the normal apathy anymore. She sounded quiet and sad. "I really thought I was gonna go."
"But a few days ago you told me you didn't care." Cloth smirked playfully.
". . Well, I dunno." Paper's tone didn't lighten. "I'm kinda attached to you guys now."
". . Specifically you, Cloth. ."
"Aw." Cloth gripped Paper's hand. "I got your back girl."
Paper smiled.

Dirt stared at the two from a distance- watching what he'd missed out on.

"Hey, guys, I have the perfect idea!" Sunlight began to glow bright with excitement as the team reached their familiar beach. "Let's use our awesome stereo to play some sweet tunes to sleep to-"
The team stared at the spot in the ground where their stereo once was.
"W. ." Sunlight looked around. ". . Where did it go?!"
"Someone stole it!" Wood gasped. "Frankly, I blame Water."
Cloth raised her eyebrow. "You don't gotta be so accusatory."
Wood crossed his arms. "Well, it's not like it got up and walked away."
Dirt looked down at his feet. "We did."

"Uh. ." Paper picked up a note off of the ground where the stereo once was. ". . Guys. ."
Sunlight walked over to read the note.

"TYOOK THEE STERYEO SORRY POORS - GOULD"

. . . Sunlight forced herself to remain calm. "That's. . fine." She muttered. "Let's just try and get some sleep."
As the team began to walk towards the hut, Wood stood in front of Dirt and pushed him away with a single hand.
"Y'know, the way I see it, traitors like Dirt should sleep outside. Right, gang?"
"Whatever." Plastic stomped inside.
Dirt's eyes widened. "Y'all aren't gonna let 'im do this, right?"
Paper looked back at Dirt with a frown, before walking right on inside.
"You had one job." Cloth gave him a death stare. "Don't vote for us. And what did you do?"

. . Dirt scratched behind his head.
Sunlight, Cloth and Paper headed inside of the hut. Wood entered and slammed the door behind him.
. . . Dirt took his hat off and went to find someplace to lie down for the night.

Blue Team: Acid, Clay, Gold, Glass, Ice, Metal, Moonlight, Static, Vine

As the sun bounced off of his shiny body, Gold awoke with a glorious yawn. "Good morning, new team!" He exclaimed as he sat up and looked around the treehouse. "Who's ready for a glorious day?"
"I'M ALWAYS READY FOR GLORY." Metal smiled as she began to awaken. She untied her hair from its ponytail. Ice re-adjusted her headgear and Vine moved her braids out of her face.
"As you should be!" Gold smiled.
Clay stretched his legs out, and then gripped the side of a plank of wood. "Gonna go out for a jog. You boys want in?"
Moonlight flipped his hair. "Can't. Gonna have a flashback into my horrific past that gives key insight into my character within the next few minutes. ."
"Oh, no thanks." Gold sat with his back against the wall. "Physical activity is a sign of poverty."
Clay raised a brow. "O. . kay?"

"NOTICE HOW HE ONLY INVITED THE BOYS. ." Metal whispered to Ice.
"Yeah, do you think he's. ." Ice's voice trailed off and the two began to giggle.
"What's funny?" Clay asked as he began to put on his jacket.
"OH. . NOTHING." Metal's gaze drifted over to a pile of spare clothes. "IF YOU'RE A BOY GET OUT. I'M ABOUT TO PULL OFF A WHOLE NEW STYLE!"

Gold slid down the ladder after Moonlight and Clay. He much preferred the treehouse. For starters, it was all high up- which did wonders for his superiority complex. It was also much more well put together than Red's half-done shack.

"HOW DO I LOOK?" Metal hopped out of the treehouse and struck a pose. She was wearing jet black cargo shorts and a sleeveless top that showed off her metallic mid-riff. The outfi-

"Those are Rubber's clothes!" Clay shouted.

". . AND?" Metal raised a brow. "NOT LIKE HE'LL BE NEEDING THEM ANYMORE."
"Look what I did, Metal!" Ice slid down the ladder as well- her body nearly cracking once she hit the ground. She moved to Metal's slide and struck the same pose that she did. She was wearing almost the exact same outfit, this one only in blue.
"I sliced together parts of Paint's clothes so we could match!"
"WE'RE SO IN SYNC." Metal smiled and gripped Ice's hands.
. . Clay decided now was a good time to jog off.

"Hey, yellow boy!" Vine called from above, garnering Gold's attention. She hopped down from the side of the tree and landed directly in front of him with a happy smile. "Since you're new here, want me to give you the tour? There's all sorts of fun spots around here!"

Vine began counting on her fingers. "There's the big cliff where Moonlight broods at, the tree me and the girls like to climb, the big pit of quicksand that we always have to pull Static out of. ."