part 1 , c2

Intro

Tom

"Ever since me and y/n got closer in some way, her mom doesn't want me to be with her.

I really want to though. I love y/n with all my heart. Y/n has been like the fire to the darkest spot in my heart that couldn't be healed or seen by other loved ones. I just really love y/n. I don't know what she thinks of me though. I just hope she doesn't just see me as a friend with benefits or something like that.

I also heard that y/n got a boyfriend.

I didn't really like it, but I had to be and seen that I was happy for her even if I wasn't.

But at the very end, the guy was just using her. Using y/n? Why and for what reason? His name was Mark, Mark Chief. I know, what a name for a bastard. He was talking behind her back in front of his friends and Georg. That's how I heard about it, Georg told me.

The day I told y/n, she looked numb. It was like she was hiding the emotions so no one could see the real ones. I felt bad for her, but as soon as that bastard was gone, it felt even better.

She and Mark had a big fight the day after because she was having a sleepover with Katherine on Sunday and school was tomorrow.

She didn't tell me that much other then just saying that they broke up. That's all I needed to know anyways.

But after the break up, she's been keeping herself away from others. I also heard that her dad got a lover or partner I should say. But that's none of my business and probably not the reason to her behavior.

I just hope that things won't take the wrong turn with this ongoing behavior" tom finishes and leaves the room while smiling awkwardly.

Bill
"Y/n? Ah, y/n. She's been... strange lately. It's almost making me worry about her even more. I also heard what Mark did to her. That bastard. I was about fuck- can I say that? Whatever, but I was about to fuck him up!! Y/n doesn't deserve the shit she's been through and dealing with.

If I could make all of her problems disappear, I would. I absolutely would.

Y/n has also been my best friend ever since we were 6. 6 was it? Or 7? No, no it's was definitely 6. I remember passing by her mom's house and seeing her riding her little bicycle in her garage. I joined in and asked her name and age. Her voice was so cute.

But anyways, I just want the best for her, even if I have to be her boyfriend, I would, but she technically has Tom right now.

I heard those two were dating on the 6th week of 11th grade. Gosh, they definitely were made for each other! I was so happy for them. I even got them a gift basket. I don't know why, but I did and that's what a brother and best friend is" bill finishes and chuckles. He leaves the room.

Gustav

"Hi! It's Gustav! Y/n? Gosh, she's been... like a piece of crumbled up paper. She was used and been through a lot. I want to show my care for her, but I'm just... I don't know. I don't want anybody to see it in a different way because we don't really hang out that much. Only for group projects or at lunch, but that's it.

I want to improve our friendship, but I don't know how because I like being alone most of the time.

Anyways, sorry, I made this about me, but overall, she's definitely deserves the better. She has some... daddy issues, but I bet everyone wants to help her out" gustav says and leaves quickly for lunch.

Georg

"Gosh what is this. I'm gonna miss lunch, but whatever. Ah, yeah, they're a pussy. Oh, we're talking about y/n. Oh sorry sorry, I thought we were talking about Bill. Sorry y/n. But yeah, y/n and Mark were never ever made for each other! Y/n deserves the better.

And yeah, I did tell Tom everything because I didn't want y/n to... I don't know I guess like I just said to make them break up because I had some feelings for her.

But y/n is like a baby sister to me, even though we aren't near that best friend mark, but we are good friends that will tell the truth and be loyal.

Y/n has been acting different. She's not following directions and the rules. She's got suspended once already. She's also refusing to do her homework and tests. It's concerning. I've been wanting to ask what's wrong with her, but something was telling me that I shouldn't because of what she dealt with already.

But I think everyone needs to see y/n the way she wants them to see her as" Georg says and quickly rushes out for lunch.

Katherine

"Y/n! I call her momma or mein Mädchen. I love that bitch with all my heart, more than anyone! I hope she understands that everyone just wants her to be happy and to be... the person that she was before Mark. Ew, gosh, I don't even want to say that bastard's fucking name.

Let me tell you guys something, even though I shouldn't be saying this, but maybe this will get her some help. Y/n was forced to be... skinny and was forced to send nackt pics. Gosh, it's gross.

She also told me she was diagnosed with anorexia and that she has an ED. Like for what!? Y/n is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. And fuck anybody who doesn't think so. You guys are just fucking jealous that you can't even look like her with your rectangular fucking body with saggy tits and ass cheeks. Sorry if I can't say that either, but I'm just saying it from my heart and that I'll defend her from anything or anyone" Katherine says and looks at the therapist.

"Yeah, Ms, Gomez, you're not allowed to say that. It's going to go to y/n's parents" the therapist says while nervous.

"Oh sorry, but this is going to help her right? " Katherine asks while smiling.

The therapist nods and smiles. So does Katherine.

"Anyways, that's all right. No more camera? " Katherine asks while smiling.

"Yeah that should be all. Is there anybody else that we could get advice or information from? " the therapist asks while writing things down.

"Uhh I don't think so" Katherine says while smiling.

"Oh, what about that Mark guy. Was that his name? " the therapist asks while smiling. Katherine's eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head.

"Oh, who is he? Haven't heard of him! " the Katherine says quickly and rushes out of the office. The therapist chuckles and shakes her head.