PART 8: THE BEACH

(Btw you, Katherine, bill, tom, gustav, georg are at the kaulitz twin's house for a sleepover)

"Omg guys look at this" I heard Katherine say signaling us to come over. "What Katherine, what is it" gustav saying speed walking over. "Guys there's a beach that has a beautiful sunset at night, we should go there" she says smiling widely.

"Omg we should guys, it will be so much fun" I say shaking bill. "Should we, I mean I'm down if you guys are" he says shrugging. "I'm down, how about y'all" tom says. "Me and gustav are down also" georg says putting his arm around gustav. "Okay we should go shopping for the beach then, we should split up by twos" Katherine says.
_______________________________________
The groups:
Tom with bill, georg with gustav, and me and Katherine.
_______________________________________
As we were splitting up into twos I look over at Tom and he looks worried. "Tom are you okay" I ask him. "Huh, oh yeah, I just don't think it's a safe idea because of what happened at the movies" he says looking at me worried. "Tom it's gonna be fine and plus I'll call you if there's anything wrong" I say moving his hair out of his face. "Okay you better or else" he says lightly smiling.

Me and Katherine head the way to the summertime shop. "Omg should I get this y/n" she asks holding it up to herself. "Omg yeah you definitely should" I say amazed by the bikini.

Her bikini :

"Okay then what should we get for you" she says looking through the bikini section

"Okay then what should we get for you" she says looking through the bikini section. I stand looking around for awhile waiting until she finds one. "Omg this is it" she says holding up a bikini "We have to get you this y/n" she says holding it up to me.

"Okay it's not bad" I say looking at it

"Okay it's not bad" I say looking at it."And it's a black one so we can match" she says smiling at the bikini.

As we were checking out an old man in 40s or 50s came up to us. "Hey pretty ladies heading to the beach, which one" he says looking at us. "Umm no we're going to a friends pool party" Katherine lies. "Cool, it will be great seeing you into those bikinis" he says looking us up and down.

"Okay your total will be 28.65" the cashier says. "Oh right, here you go" I say handing the cash. "Okay have a nice day" the cashier says. "You too" Katherine says grabbing my hand and we start speed walking. " Gosh that guy sure was scary" I say and Katherine nods. "We should be more careful now, maybe one day we should go shopping to get pepper spray" she says and I nod.

We meet up with the boys and we head home to get dress for the beach. "I seriously love this bikini" Katherine says spinning around. "They're really pretty" I say looking in the mirror.

Me and Katherine walk into the living and decide to watch TV until the boys are ready. "Okay guys we're ready" bill says. "Wow you guys look amazing" gustav says to me and Katherine. "Why thank you gustav you look pretty dashing yourself" I say jokingly. "Why thank m'lady" he says bowing. The rest just laugh.

A couple minutes later we decide to go to the beach. I sit between tom and Katherine. "You look really pretty y/n" tom whispers in my ear. "Thanks you look very handsome too" I say and I feel blush spread across my face. "What are you guys talking about" Katherine looks over at us. "Nothing, just excited" he says smiling at me. I smile back at him. We sang songs, talked, played a couple games until we got to the beach.

A couple minutes later we arrived at the beach. "Yay, the beach cmon y/n" Katherine says pulling me. "Okay let's go, cmon boys" I say looking behind me. "We're coming" georg says. "Here I come y/n" bill says chasing me. I ran away into the water. As me and bill got into the water we started splashing each other, it was really fun, I also felt... safe with them. We also decided to play a battle game with everyone. So me, bill, and gustav were on a team and Katherine, tom, and georg were on a team.

After a couple hours of playing and chasing each other, we made a fire and talked some of the time. "I'm gonna go take a smoke, I'll be right back" I say getting up. " I'll come too" I hear someone say. "Really Tom right now" bill says. "Shut up bill" Tom says. I nudge him in his arm.

As we were walking to a spot tom started talking. "So y/n, I didn't know you smoked" he said while smoking. "Oh really, well I guess you know now" I say trting to light up my cigarette. "Here try mine" he says handing me his lighter. "Thanks" I say taking it and trying to light it. "There we go" I say. He chuckles and shakes his head."So y/n, quick question" he says looking down. "What" I say looking at him. "Umm you don't have to answer this, but.. umm... who do you like" he asks looking up at me. "Well I don't really have a crush on anyone yet" I say flicking my cigarette. "Oh cool" he says looking back down. "Why do you ask" I say looking look him. "Oh no reason just curious" he says. I could see blush spread across his face. I shake my head. "Well should we head back y/n" he asks putting out his cigarette. "Oh yeah" I say putting out mine too.

"Where were you guys, you took so longed that I thought someone took you guys" Katherine said running over to me. "Why what happened while we were gone" I ask confused. "A bird pooped on bill" georg said laughing while getting the poop off bill. I saw bill crying. I started laughing while looking at tom, he started laughing as well. "Stop laughing y/n, it's not funny" bill says pouting. "It's a little funny" tom says. I started walking over to bill and I helped georg wipe it off.

After we were done helping bill, we played in the water for a bit and then we started getting tired, we decided to lay down. I layed down next to bill and tom. I played with Toms hair while bill had an arm around me sleeping. "Y/n, you shouldn't laugh at me" bill says mumbling while still sleeping. Me and tom started laughing. Katherine cuddled with gustav and georg wanted to lay down alone. " Y/n, do you know that you're really pretty " tom said out of nowhere while looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "Where did that come from, Tom" I say while I stopped playing with his hair. "It came from my heart, y/n" he said in a serious tone. I started laughing. And then he did as well. "Well I guess you're handsome to Tom" I say putting my hand underneath my head. He started getting closer to my face until our lips met.

Then we kissed.

_______________________________________

I hope you guys liked this one because I did. I'm going to make another one so don't be made when I left you on this part. There's gonna be a beach part2 so wait until then. Bye😁😁