PART 7: JEALOUS 🤭

As I wake up to feeling someone tapping me I see my mom. "Y/n, wake up it's time for school you're gonna be late for class" she says. "Okay 5 more minutes please" I say turning away from her. "No there's no time for that, it's 8am, haven't you forgot that school starts at 7:35" she says yanking the blanket off of me. "Ok ok I'm up now please leave" I say as I groan while getting up. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth also did my skincare.

The outfit😁:

"Honey you ready yet" my mom yells from downstairs

"Honey you ready yet" my mom yells from downstairs. "Yes hold on let me get my shoes on then I'll come down" I say quickly tying my shoe.

As I came down stairs I decided to get a small breakfast bar so that I wouldn't be starving.

A few minutes later as you arrive at school................

"Ok bye mom I love you" I say closing the door. "Okay I love you too honey, have a good day at school" she said as she drove off. Ok I just need to get to class without any problems or anyone stopping me. I see the door of my class as I open it someone already opened it. "Yeah she should be here hold o--" someone says. "See she's here" a boy says grabbing my hand lightly.

"Okay well I guess I'll just carry on with the class, miss y/n you're late again, but have a seat Louis saved you" he says pointing to my seat with a disappointed face. "Ok I will" I say smiling at the boy named Louis. I look around the room for some reason and I see Tom looking at me up and down. I make a ' what do I have something on my face' look. He shakes his head no. I look around again and I see Louis looking at me. He waved at me so I waved back.

RING RING RING
(the school bell btw)

As I hear the bell I quickly pack my things up and as I finished I ran over to Louis. "Hey Louis" I say. "Oh hey y/n, do you need anything" he says smiling. "Uh no, but I would like to say thanks for " saving" me today" I said sarcastically. "No problem he was about to make you absent that's why I said something" he said smiling. "Oh well I just wanted to say thanks, and here's my number" I say writing down my number.

As I was writing I see someone grab the pen and brake it in half. I look to see who it is and I saw Tom with an angry face. "Tom what are you doing" I say looking at him with a confused look. He walked away without saying anything. I look over to Louis and he looks confused as well. "Well I'm sorry about that Louis but I'll catch you later, bye" I say running over to Tom.

As I caught up to Tom I grab his shoulder and making him turn around. "Tom why the hell did you do that" I say in an angry tone. "Why shouldn't I, and plus he was also being touchy with you" he said in a serious. "Are you serious Tom, why the hell do you care anyway, and plus he wasn't " being touchy" with me" I say. "Oh really this isn't being touchy" he says grabbing my hand. I try removing his hand but I couldn't.

"Hey guys, what's going on" I hear bill say removing Tom's hand away from mine. "Oh it's nothing" Tom says in an angry tone walking away. I look back at my hand seeing fingerprints. "Should I go talk to him for you" bill says worried holding my hand. "I don't know anymore bill, I just don't know" I say removing bills hand I walking away to my next class.

Tom's pov:

"Not touchy touchy right even when he grabbed her by the hand, unbelievable" I scoff. "Tom what the hell did you do to y/n" I hear bills voice. "What is she crying, I don't care if she is" I say walking away. "No you're gonna answer me with a reasonable response not a 'nothing happened' or ' I didn't mean to' none of that shit" he says raising his voice and pulling my shoulder. "Let's talk another time, just not right now" I say removing his hand off my shoulder.

A few periods later..........

"So that's what happened since you want to be nosy" I finish talking. "But are you sure if he was being touchy not just being friendly or something" bill says. "I don't know and I don't care, he shouldn't touch her anyways" I say looking away from bill. "Whatever Tom but you should still go say sorry to her, the last time I saw her, she was tearing up a little" he says. "Fine I'll go but don't get mad if she still doesn't feel better after " I say walking away.

As I look around for y/n before her next class starts I saw her with Katherine and Louis. Gosh I seriously hate that punk. When I was walking over there Louis noticed me walking over to them. He points at me saying something to y/n. Y/n turns around to look at me. I got a little nervous when all three of them were looking at me.

"Y/n, can we talk, privately" I say. "Umm okay sure" she says. "Okay follow me" I say holding her hand. She looks back and shruggs.

Y/ns POV:

Me and Tom walked to a secret room that I never was in before. "Wow what a great looking place" I say sarcastically looking around the room.

"Y/n I-i- I'm sorry for being dramatic and mean to you, I guess I was" he says without finishing.
"Was what, Tom" I say looking into his eyes.
"I-i- I guess I was jealous y/n" he says looking down. I start laughing because of how cute he was.
"Why are you laughing y/n" he says looking at me with confusion.
"Oh nothing Tom, it's okay I forgive you it's just that I don't get why you would be jealous over me and Louis"I say still laughing.
"Huh" he says.
"You really don't know, Louis is gay, Tom" I start laughing even more. "Wait what, gay?" he says confused.
"What you didn't know, you haven't seen him looking over at you all the time in class, I don't know but I think he might like you, Tom" I say nudging my elbow into his shoulder laughing.
"Whatever y/n go f yourself" he says hugging me.
"Okay I'll make sure to go and do that, but don't get jealous" I say hugging him back.
"Don't worry I won't" I hear him say whispering.
_______________________________________

I hope you guys liked this one, even though it was kinda short and a little boring. But I still hope you guys liked it. I'm sorry for not posting other parts today it's just that I've been a little bit busy today. Anyway I love you guys. Bye😁