The New Maid (Chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

Camila looked Lauren dead in the eyes, " I've wanted you since the second I saw you walk into the kitchen.. I want you as bad as you want me.. if not more.."

And just a few words is all it took for Lauren to take her lips into her own once again. She slowly unbuttoned Camilas jeans, and took her blouse off, " If I go too far, you can tell me to stop.. I promise I wont get mad.."

" I don't want you to stop.. I don't want you to ever stop..", Camila responded with her eyes still closed.

Camilas innocence was out of ordinary, and maybe that's what made Lauren fall in love with her so quick; the fact that she had never met anyone like her. The way she shyly smiled was enough to bring Lauren into a trance that she could never get out of.
Lauren rubbed the sides of Camila's body, and she lightly moaned inside of her mouth. Lauren's eyes turned into a dark shade of green, as Camila licked the side of her ear.

Lauren pulled back to get a better view of the girl she loved, " You're so beautiful, Camila.. And I can't believe that you came back to me."

Camila lifted her face a bit, " I will always come back to you... because I belong to you..", she held on to her neck, and brought her back down.

The words, " I belong to you" drove Lauren even more crazy, and for some reason she believed it...

Lauren smiled as she kissed Camila because she realized she wasn't just having sex, she was making love for once. She was giving into her heart; she realized that her heart actually felt other emotions besides hate, and the need to sleep with random girls.
Lauren realized that Camila Cabello came into her life to change it for the better. And as she made love to Camila, the sounds of her moans were like music to her ears.

" I love you, Lauren..", Camila whispered out of breath, and Lauren couldn't even begin to describe what she felt.. She figured someone like her came only once in a lifetime; kind of like a love story from a book.

Camila Cabello was everything she never thought she could live without. She made love to her, and wondered how anyone could be so perfect, and she also wondered how any other human was capable of loving her, regardless of her flaws, and millions.

Their bodies became one, and Lauren could still feel Camila shiver underneath her, as she smiled in pleasure.

Chest to chest, tongue to tongue, and heart to heart. The two girls were locked in whirlwind of passion that neither could describe. All Lauren could feel was the young maid whimper underneath her, as she released all of her tension at once...

That night Camila gave her entire heart, soul; and body to Lauren. And she felt completely honored. Not because she was Camilas first, but because Camila loved her enough to do so.

" Wow...", Camila yelled out, still trying to catch her breath.

" Did you enjoy that, my love? ", Lauren asked while her face was pressed against Camilas chest.

" I don't even think "enjoy" is the right word to use.. It was.. It was like when you try a new flavor of ice cream, and you know it's gonna be amazing, but you don't know how amazing it really is until you try it.."

Lauren giggled, " Even the description of your first time is adorable, baby. "

Camila bit her lips, and wrapped her arms around Laurens back, " Ice cream doesn't even come close to how amazing that felt, but I figured I could try to describe it.."

"Hmmm sounds to me like you're craving ice cream? Is that what you're saying, baby?"

" Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, but I cant even think about food.. when I've just experienced this with you.."