•Arven x Reader (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: Dezerayanderson
Type: One-Shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: DezerayandersonType: One-Shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team:

Pronouns used: None! Hope you enjoy! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Arven, a fellow friend of yours from the academy you used to attend, Naranja/Uva Academy in the Paldea region, was going through a difficult time after finding out the truth about his parents. He was abandoned by his parents for their own research and grew up almost on his own, with no friends and anyone who could take care of him. He was lonely.

Imagine the pain he felt when he realised that both of his parents were actually gone forever? And the one you fought was just a AI?

You listened to him, spent time with him, showed him how it felt to be loved. Helped him move on from the past.

As time passed by, Arven began to develop feelings for you. At first, he was scared; scared because he thought that he would loose you because of it. He never felt this way about anyone before. But, as you continued to be there for him, he realized that he was falling in love with you.

As time passed by, one day, Arven gathered the courage to confess his feelings to you. He poured his heart out, telling you how much he loved and appreciated you and how much you meant to him.

It was kinda shocking for you, suddenly getting confessed by him, but looking back at the past, you realised that he actually needed you in his life and there was nothing stopping you to accept his feelings now, was there any? Nope.

You just smiled and gave him a nod.

From that day on, you were always beside him, always helping him out and never leaving his side.
Arven's parents' past didn't matter anymore. Maybe it did; slightly, but he would always talk about it to you, to make him feel better and you were always there to comfort him and that's what mattered the most to him.

He was glad to have you in his life and he's ready to do anything to cherish you forever and ever. <3.