•Red x Reader (Requested)

♡𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
.

・゜-: ✧ :-

Requested by: Sunnyslide

Type: One-Shot

Picture by: Kissai from Deviantart. (Picture will be taken down if it's asked to be removed by the artist)

Pronouns used: She/Her, feel free to change it to your preferred pronoun while reading if you're not using this pronouns. Hope you enjoy! <3

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
P/P = Partner Pokémon
Flt/P = Flying Type Pokémon
F/C = Favorite Colour
Wt/P = Water Type

M!Blue and F!Green au btw

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N was a simple trainer from the Kanto Region who was training to be the very best like no one ever was. She had defeated the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Elite 4 and was just on her way to challenge the Battle Frontier but then only a call comes up from an old buddie.

"Hey, Y/N, How are you?"
"Gold? Is that you?"
"Yeah, it's me"
"Oh my god! It's been forever! I'm great! I defeated the Hoenn champion and the Elite 4 and right now I was going to challenge the Battle Frontier! I caught so many new pokémons and by S/P on my side! I'm going to defeat the Frontier Brains as well! Just watch me!"

"That's great! So you think you can be able to defeat an old friend of you're as well?" Gold asked with hope
"Old friend? Of course I Guess. Fighting with Blue and Green will be fun y'know, it's been long since---"
"It's not them, It's Red"

"Red? What do you mean by Red...?"
"Blue didn't told you?"
"No..."

"Well he and Green found Red on top of the Mt. Silver and challenged him to a battle but they said that he's a different guy right now, he's not the same old cheerful red they used to know" Gold paused a bit before continuing once again.

"Those two said that he stopped talking and stuffs and he's basically the strongest trainer in the world right now according to Green... Well I know it became a bit dramatic with the 'strongest trainer' line but trust me, this guy is seriously on a different level! Blue told me and I went to challenge Red with Silver, Kris and Lyra and we all got out butt kicked"

Trainers like Blue, Green, Gold, Silver, Kris and Lyra got their butt kicked? Was it a joke?... They may not be the strongest but all of them got defeated by a single trainer multiple times? It gotta be a prank.

Red was a great trainer, you knew it, You, Blue, Green and Red all started the journey together. He was an energetic and friendly guy who loved to battle.

During the times when all four of you were busy completing the pokédex and defeating the gyms and team rocket grunts and their whole entire organization, you couldn't lie about falling in love with your childhood friend, Red. Surprisingly Green found out that Red also has a crush on you but since you were only 10 and weren't like the other peoples who would instantly accept their crush as their boyfriend or girlfriend you decided to tell him:

"hmm... Umm.. So umm I-I need time will it be alright if we just focus on the league for now and I'll give you my answer later...?"
"Y-yeah! Ok...its alright *smiles*"