•Kiawe x Reader (Requested)

♡𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚠𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
.

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: ArsonK1d
Type: One-Shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: ArsonK1dType: One-Shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pronouns used: Apparently I didn't used any pronouns or anything here, so gn!readers, fem!reader, male!readers or anyone can read this<3

A/N: I tried to write it in a new style, because I wrote this same thing with more character here and drama included, but later changed the style and I guess it didn't turned out to be that bad, I just wasn't sure about how I'm gonna finish it, so the ending might be bad...hope you still enjoy it!

And I'm extremely sorry for not writing it earlier, hope you don't mind it o(TヘTo) くぅ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of your window. Removing the covers out of your body, you made your way to small balcony outside your room from where you could see the beach clearly.

You decided to visit the beach and have a nice swim there to refresh yourself. You step outside of the house and let yourself get completely soaked into the water.

Seeing the small water pokémons there lifted your mood up, as you played with them.
The cool see breezes sent a shiver down your spine, making you quiver in the coldness.

Huge waves of the water were coming at a distance, which gave the surfers, the opportunity to practice their surfing skills more.
You smiled upon noticing that a familiar charizard flying on top of your head and turtonator crying out happily at the shore beside your belongings.

Your eyes fell onto a certain boy with black hair and red highlights, surfing on the wave with the other surfers.

Smiling at him, you swam to the shore and sat on the beach towel, wrapping your completely soaked body with another towel beside Turtonator, who was happily taking a sun bath there.

As you sat there on the beach watching the waves come against the shore, you felt a hand on your shoulder and turned to see the same guy with red highlights smiling, as he beside you.

"Kiawe"
"Y/N, when did you get here?" The boy asked pulling you close to his body
"Almost an hour ago?"
"You should've brought your pokémons with you as well" He said not seeing a single pokémon of yours around
"They are asleep at the hotel room...the week has been tiring for all of us, so I thought that letting them sleep would be a great idea"
"Ah yeah, I forgot that all of you have been training non-stop."

There was a comfortable silence between you too. The sound of the waves relaxed you and you snuggle against Kiawe and kissed him on the cheeks, knowing well that the love you both shared was unbreakable and he would be there with you. <3..