Chapter 26: Diplomatic mission to the Kingdom of Eimor.

Russian Federation. Moscow. Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Having sorted out the ranking system of the most influential and powerful powers, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to send its ambassadors to the two most powerful countries of the Central World of crucial importance: the Holy Mirishial Empire and the Kingdom of Eimor.

Also, information about the Gra-Valkas Empire has reached the Russian employees. It was also transferred to this world, as well as the Russian Federation. The territory on which the empire was located was larger than an island, but smaller than a continent. The technological level was extremely advanced compared to the same superpowers. Making contact with the Gra-Valkas was not possible due to the vast distance. There were fears that this Empire might have nuclear weapons, so reconnaissance was necessary. Contact has been postponed for the time being.

Mu, acting as a mediator, will help the Russian Federation to get in contact with the HME. It should be noted that the second most powerful Superpower Mu recognized the power of the Russian Federation as the first of the influential and powerful countries with political weight in the New World.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs made contact with the Kingdom of Eimor's neighbors, the Meerky Kingdom and the Sultanate of Bahur-Adi. After receiving permission to cross the borders, the MFA sent diplomats to the Kingdom of Eimor. 

Central World. The Meerky Kingdom. Panma Desert.

Fourteen Russian diplomats were aboard a strange vehicle in the Panma Desert. The locals call it a "sand boat" with wooden wheels bolted to the bottom, twenty on each side. This ship was propelled by sails and the famous artifact "Tears of the Wind God" which produced additional wind, allowing this transport to move across the desert like a water surface. The Russian diplomats will arrive at the borders of the Kingdom of Eimor in a short time.

- Hey, honored one! - called out to one of the men in a sand-colored multicam and a ghutra of the same color, a stout man in loose robes. - Are you on your way to Eimor?

- Yes, replied the man. - You too, I take it?

- Hah. - chuckled the overweight man.

- Yes, I'm on my way to a trading post. Bringing goods from Mu. - The merchant took out a package from his trunk and showed it to his vis-a-vis. - It's a winding clock, exclusive! It's expensive, but the nobles of Eimor are willing to pay the price.

- I see, do you often go to the auction in Eimor?

- Yes, how can I put it, sir. When good goods come in, I go straight to Eimor. I'll warn you, sir, be careful how you deal with the Eimorians. They're awfully arrogant with humans and other races. Sometimes I can't even understand what they're saying, but their nobles like to buy a lot of bling. I'm willing to tolerate this attitude as long as it brings me high profits.

- Thanks for the warning.

- By the way, where are you coming from?

- Russia.

- Oh! You've come a long way. Well, I wish you a safe journey to Eimor, sir.

- Thank you.

That was the end of the dialog between them, and the merchant went back to his company.

Central World. Kingdom of Eimor. The capital city of Dragusmakira.

The kingdom of Eimor was also a superpower and was located north of the HME, has no access to the sea, the territory on which this kingdom is located is eighteen thousand square kilometers, the capital of Dragusmakira is located at the headwaters of a large river flowing through the entire Central World. The population is equal to one million upright draconians called Eimorians. The Eimorians are distinguished from other races by their vast mana reserves. Compared to the same High Elves, the Eimorians can afford to cast extremely powerful and costly spells, even insane ones. Diplomats from Mu warned that communication with the Eimorians would be extremely difficult, due to the latter's pride. The Eimorians treated other races passive-aggressively with a touch of disdain because they were weak in magic. Most of the population was concentrated in the capital.