Сhapter 18: An ordinary day in another world.

Russian Federation. St. Petersburg.

The State Duma of the Russian Federation has introduced a law on tourism. For the first time in the two and a half years since the postponement, travel agencies began their work again. Countries were now divided into categories. Red, yellow and green. Countries marked with a red banner were strictly forbidden to tour. For various reasons, such as: wars, pandemics, coups d'état, banditry, etc. The red category included: the Empire of Parpaldia, the Sultanate of Buhur-Adi, the Kingdoms of Edin, Nimor, Ridge, the Duchies of Bantian-el-Tarak, Arti-sir-Lur, Varlethen-u-Mobiris, the Principalities of Gits, Lomentis, and Sonal Kingdom. The countries marked with a yellow banner were recommended not to visit, including the Kingdoms of Topa, Fenn, and Louria. The countries marked in green were free for tourist travel, and they included: the Principality of Qua-Toyne, the Kingdom of Quila, and the Thearchy of Gahara. All of these countries were the first ones Russian diplomats had contacted so far.

In one of the apartments in the apartment building.

- Olya, why do we have to go to Fenn? - A young guy with short brown hair looked at the monitor, puzzled. - Why don't we go to Quila? Anton sent me pictures from there, it's so beautiful there... sand dunes, and cities....

- Lyosha, we were there a month ago, let's go to Fenn. Look. - said the girl and taking the phone from the table, began to scroll through the pictures, with such speed that the guy had to just look at them. - Here, look how beautiful... here's Alyona standing near the Flower Path... tell me, is it beautiful? - Having finished chirping, the girl looked at the boy.

- Yeah... - the guy stretched out. - It's beautiful, but Olya, it's in the yellow category. I think we'd better not fly there... I have a bad feeling about it.

- Really? - The girl asked thoughtfully. - Then offer your option, except....

- Quila, huh? - the guy was ahead of her and smiled softly looking at the girl, and the girl couldn't hold back a laugh and they laughed together. After laughing and taking a breath, the girl managed to make a serious face and said:

- Yes, the girl said and nodded to her thoughts.

- Well, then... shall we go to Qua-Toyne? - The guy asked and hovered over the Principality tour and clicked on the link. - Look.

The girl moved closer to the monitor, put on her glasses and began to study all the information, looking at the prices and reviews. After ten minutes of studying, she looked at the guy and said in a serious tone:

- So, by unanimous decision, we're going to Qua-Toyne.

Once again, the couple laughed. After buying tickets for the flight the day after tomorrow on the website, they began to prepare their things for departure. A hectic pace began. After loading their things into their suitcases, they collapsed on the bed.

The next morning.

- ... In the Nishinomiyako Free Economic Zone, the situation is still tense. Private military companies representing the interests of the international corporations "RESCNT", "EEC", and "TRG" have become active in the blockaded areas of the Fenn Province. Sword King Shihan and the Ministry of Defense had no comment on the situation in Nishinomiyako. - The monotonous voice of the anchorman rang out from the television. - "Orion-0" produced by the corporation "RESCNT" has successfully entered orbit of this planet. According to research data, this space power plant will pay for itself within fifteen to twenty years ...

Alexey stretched and turned off the TV. He looked at the peacefully snoring girl, got out of bed, stretched and went to the shower. He stood under the medium pressure of water and thought for a long time about the events that had happened two years ago.