18

I turned in the filled assignment sheet with an hesitant smile. I bowed to the teacher incharge and went back to my place. He tapped all the paper on his stand before tying then up and gathering his stuff. I was gonna pass this year after all. I was confident with my answers. Our advisor entered the hall as we waited impatiently to be dismissed.

"You guys must be relieved that your exams have finally arrived to an end. Congratulations to yourself for surpassing this week." He clapped as everyone in the hall cheered.

"School will start again from Monday so i will be looking forward to spending a new semester with you all. I may now dismiss you now. Wait for the further notices." He smiled at us as everyone got up and bowed to him. I packed my stuff up and got up to leave.

"Finally, imma just relax for the weekend." Felix came up to me stretching his limbs.

"I will just sleep for the whole weekend if possible." I let out a big yawn to which felix replied by putting a finger in my mouth. I bit it and he hissed in pain.

"Your evil" Felix pouted.

"Not as much as you dear. I wont forget how you stole my favourite bar of chocolate." I shook my head as felix just let out an awkward laugh.

"Hey guys. Im so fucking happy exams are finally over. Im gonna enjoy this weeking considering how hard i worked during exams." Chan swung his bag over his shoulder as he walked beside me and felix. I nodded in agreement.

I soon realized that i hadnt spent time with seoyun and miso over the past weeks and decided to catch up with them. I saw seoyun standing by her locker cleaning it up.

"Seoyun, how has it been with taehyung lately?" I asked her excitedly. She turned to me with a smile.

"Me and taehyung are taking things slow and smooth so its definitely not bad. I havent seen you around much tho" She said as my smile dropped but i just shook my head flashing my smile again.

"I was just busy with exams. Are up for a hang out this weekend?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Oh, sorry but i kinda have other plans. Me and taehyung are gonna spend the weekend together doing activities and all. Sorry" Seoyun said with a small smile as she shut her locker and walked away. I smile faded away.

"Hey yn. What are you upto? Too busy with exams?" Miso asked as she nudged me by the shoulder.

"Nothing much. Im free this weekend. Wanna hang out?" I asked her with a hopeful smile but it soon faded away as she gave me a nervous smile.

"Plans with hyunjin?" I said to which miso nodded with an apologetic look.

"Im sorry" Miso said as she smiled at me before waving me goodbye.

I wouldnt have asked them for a hangout if i knew i was gonna be rejected on the basis of their boyfriends. I sighed and just walked out of the school building.

Halfway to the entrance gate, i was abruptly spun around by my arm causing me to lose my balance but someone caught me just in time. I huffed getting balanced back on my feet and dusting my clothes with a noticable frown.

"Yn, we need to talk" That was an unmistakable voice that belonged to seojun. I shot the person infront of me a look with wide eyes.

"Talk? Us? What happened?" I said, clearly confused by what brought him up to me.

"Why are you avoiding me these past weeks? I thought we were on good terms but i guess not. What did i do?" Seojun asked worriedly and i just tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean i have been avoiding you? Ask your 'girlfriend'." I shook my head, disappointed in his selection.

"Who tf are you talking about? You even changed your seat to Felix. You no longer hangout with us." Seojun looked sad? Maybe something like that but he was clearly amused by whatever was going on.

"I changed my seat with Kiara because she asked me to. Afterall she is your girlfriend and i cant sit with you if she herself is against that. You should respect your partner's decisions." I shrugged.

"Kiara? She told me that you didnt wanted to sit with me and wanted to sit with felix instead. When did she become my girlfriend?"

"Seriously seojun? The whole fucking school knows about your relationship with Kiara and yet you are denying it." I shook my head again in disappointment, but this time because he was denying being in a relationship with Kiara when she had already announced it.

"This is all a misunderstanding. I swear to god i dont know about any of this."

"Neither do i. Ask Kiara. She was the one who told me to sit with Felix and surely im having a good time with him and his friend Bang Chan."

"And why did you stop hanging out with us?" Seojun questioned, sighing unbelievably.

"As i said, Felix and bang chan became friends. They had asked me to hang out with them and have a group study session. Turns out that a few days later, Hyunjin confessed to Miso and Taehyung confessed to your sister. They both didnt have time to hang out since they were busy with thier partners. How would i still stick around like a third wheel?" I shrugged as seojun shook his head.

"This is all a big hole of confusion and misunderstanding that we fell into. Liste-" Seojun was abruptly cut off when someone came and jumped to my back causing me to stumble backwards.

"Yn? What took you so long? We were supposed to go togethe- Oh hi seojun. Didnt see you there, how is your relationship with Kiara?" Felix smiled brightly but as i turned to look at seojun, he held a look of murder in his eyes which made me cough awkwardly.

"Uh Felix...." I trailed off.

"Why are you here? What the fuck do you want from her?" Seojun questioned as i frowned, glaring at the latter.

"Im Yn's friend. I hope she told you about me. She was supposed to meet up with Seoyun and Miso and we decided to leave together and talk on random topics." Felix's head toppled to his side giving out an innocent look. Seojun looked at us with a questionable look.

"Um seojun? See you later. Gotta go!" I scurried my way out to avoid being questioned about my whole existence, grabbing felix with me. I didnt even spare the boy behind a glance and just kept running till we were far enough from him.

"I told you to wait outside. Did i take too long tho?" I panted heavily as felix just shook his head.

"I thought you caught up with something and forgot i was waiting for you. Then i looked inside the campus and saw you standing there so i though of surprising you" Felix grinned making me sigh.

"Miso and seoyun are kinda busy. Are you free? How about a gaming session at my house?" I asked while we walked calmly on the pavement. Felix lived a few blocks away from my house and since we were in the same neighborhood, we usually strolled together.

"I would love that! Mario Kart?" Felix clapped happily as i nodded.

"Where is chan tho? I remebered, we also gotta buy some snacks since i ran out of stock a few days back." I said before taking outmy wallet and dragging felix with me to the nearest convinience store.