14

We knocked on the door three times. An unexpected person opened the door to which i looked at him with a frown. It was seojun and he was wearing a black oversized tshirt with a pair of grey sweatpants. Taehyung was relaxed on the sofa watching a movie. I guessed they were staying here too and went to seoyun's room to get changed.

"Oh hey, you can change in my bathroom. Lemme just clean up this mess in a few minutes and then we can do something to kill time." Seoyun suggested as she opened the door.

"Yn, you go and change first" miso said as i nodded.

I went inside the bathroom and stared at my face in the large vanity mirror infront of me. I frowned. The cat. I didnt ask seoyun about it since that night and she said she will tell when we meet because she was tired then. I changed into my pajamas and went back to seoyun's room as miso went to change after me.

"Hey seoyun" i asked seoyun who layed on her bed scrolling through reels on her phone.

"Hmm?" She hummed patting the bed beside her as i sat down.

"I have dropped by many times but didnt see a cat around. Then i met seojun one night and met his cat, Min. How come is he not around?" I asked.

"Min is around but you guys stay in my room most of the time. Many times when you go out for example to get something to eat, etc. Min must be with seojun. See, Min in seojun's cat and he stays mostly in his room with seojun so you probably didnt see him around." Seoyun said looking at me as she threw her phone on the bed before grabbing the tv remote.

"Hey, but isnt he one adorable little creature?" Miso said squealling as she sat beside me. She must have entered the room while seoyun was telling me about Min.

"I know right, anyways. What should we watch?" Seoyun asked staring at the tv screen trying to find a movie to watch.

"How about... " i trailled off. I didnt have a movie in mind since i had been studying these past days and didnt get time to watch any movie. I shrugged making seoyun sigh.

"Lets go to the living room and watch movies with the boys. I saw taehyung watching a movie. They wouldnt mind if we joined" Miso said looking up from her phone screen with raised eyebrows.

"As if we have anything better to do? Sure, lets go" Seoyun got up and motioned us to follow her as we went downstairs. We saw the common room dark only seeing the tv on and the three boys sitting on sofa munching on snacks. Hyunjin must have felt out presence and paused the movie before turning to us.

"Oh hey miso, seoyun and yn. Wanna join us? We are watching a horror movie." Hyunjin asked making the other two turn their head to look at us as miso just shrugged.

"I was gonna ask you but now that you did. Yes, we are bored and we wanted to watch a movie. So we are join yall" Seoyun smiled ear to ear before sitting down on the carpet and grabbing the extra blanket.

Me and miso sat down on the carpet beside seoyun and took the blanket before turning to the tv. Hyunjin resumed the movie and we soon realized that what we got ourselves into. It was almost midnight and here we were watching 'IT' and the worst part that i hated clowns. The jumpscares and the fact i was sitting on the side wasnt helping either.

I sat there half covering my eyes watching the movie with my heart thumping loudly. It was a bad idea for sure. It was so good sitting at my home watching happy kdramas but here i was almost dying from heart attacks. I was already imagining my parents watching the tv and then me popping up as the girl who died of heart attack while watching a horror movie. Suddenly someond nudged me onto my back and i jumped a little but no one noticed. I turned to look who it was and right then i realized that i had my back against seojun's leg and he was looking down at me with concerning eyes.

"You fine down there?" He mouthed to with i replied with a crying face. He motioned me to get up on the couch and i did what he said. Everyone else was too busy in the movie getting scared at jumpscares to notice i had gotten up from my seat and taken a seat beside seojun.

"Your scared of this movie" seojun asked laughing silently at my state.

"I kinda have a phobia of clowns. Shut up" i nudged him with my elbow while he just shook his head. He took my arm and held my arm to calm me down from the jumpscares that were popping up. Not gonna lie, it helped alot and i hid behind him when i got scared. I literally had a zoo in my stomach when i saw our hands interwined.

This was definitely something new but i just decided to ignore it and focused on the movie.