9

Yn's POV

I woke up early and decided to take and get ready since there were 6 of us in the dorm and there were only two bathrooms. We also had to be outside the dormitory by 11 to get settled in our bus so we could then go to museums and all. Right after i took a bath and wore my clothes, i came to the bedroom to get my makeup kit when i saw Miso sitting on her bed busy on her phone and Taehyung sleeping like a bear he is.

"Hey miso, your up" i whispered loud enough for her to hear so that no one elses gets woken up.

"Oh Yn? Yeah im up, i'll go take a bath now" Miso said before getting up and opening her bag to get her clothes.

"Okayy"

"Well yn, wake them up too. Its 9 already, they all will take some good hours to get ready so they be better up now" Miso asked as i nodded in agreement before miso headed out of the room.

"Hey taehyung, get up its morning already" I said slightly shaking him.

"Hmmm 5 more minutes" Taehyung mumbled before covering himself more with his blanket.

"Hayshh- ok Hyunji-.....wtf" i looked at hyunjin who was laying on his bed like a starfish that had been electrocuted. I held back my laugh and tapped his head to wake him up.

"Hyunjin- hey wake up its morning" I tapped hyunjin on the head again and he looked up to me before nodding. I chuckled at his messy hair and turned to Seoyun who rolling around in her bed trying to get up. These all are so cute. I turned to the last person who was yet to be woken up. Seojun.

"1,2,3, YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted in seojun's ear making him startled and fall off his bed. Taehyung screamed when i screamed and hyunjin screamed when me and taehyung screamed and seoyun just looked at us confused. I held my stomach as i laughed my ass out at seojun who was now glaring at me.

"What the fuck yn" Seojun shook his head in disbelief as if i had stolen his last pastry.

"What, that was so fucking funny" i continued laughing.

"I hate you" Seojun said before stomping off to the bathroom.

"I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIEEE" i teased.

"Yn-ah" Taehyung pouted.

"Aww sorryyy" i said before poking his cheek while hyunjin just facepalmed himself.

"This is the most unexpected morning i have ever had, am i going to see this every morning?" Hyunjin asked.

"Probably" i shrugged.

"Well then wake me up first, i gotta record" Hyunjin winked.

"Oh hell yes" I laughed.

"Someone explain me wtf is going on......" Seoyun said before me taehyung and hyunjin turned to her.

___________________

I washed my hands as i got out of the restroom cubicle. I jerked my hands so i could get them dry before i looked into the large mirror infront me. I checked myself out a little before giving myself a wink and a flying kiss.

"Perfect as always" i smiled to myself.

"ARE YOU DONE YET" seojun shouted from outside.

"Yes yes, lets go" i said while getting out and seojun just rolled his eyes before handing me his handkerchief.

"Wipe you hands, dont ruin my outfit" Seojun said while walking forward too fast.

"Thanks but will you walk slowly?" I said before running to catch up with his speed.