7

Seojun had returned early to check up on yn as he thought he she had gotten sick. He entered into the shared room only to see yn sleeping in the lower comprtment of the bunk beds. He took out some protien candy out of his pocket and kept it beside her pillow as he crouched down beside her. He had never thought that he would feel strange towards her but it just forwarded too fast. Seojun suddenly backed off realising he had been staring and smiling towards yn's small sleeping figure.

"I dont even know what is happening yet i am too scared to realise it.." seojun sighed getting up and going outside of the dorms.

Seojun went straight to the beach to get the view of the sea and started thinking about the things that had been happening in his life. He was thinking about yn and what she had been doing to him when his phone suddenly rang making him startled.

"Hayyshhh" Seojun cursed under his breath taking out his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller id. His blood started to boil as he picked up the call.

"Hey son, where have you been all this time? You never call? Are you enjoying the trip?" Seojun's dad spoke from the other side of the call.

"Why did you call?" Seojun asked in a cold tone.

"What is the attitude about? Cant parents call to ask about their kids?" Seojun's father yelled.

"Only if you cared me and seoyun existed" Seojun again said in a cold tone.

"YAHH BRAT--" he was cut off by a female voice behind him.

"Honey? Who is on the call? Is it seojun?" The voice said which was completely familiar to seojun.

"Oh my gosh dear, how are you doing?" The voice said making seojun chew his inner cheek trying not to burst in anger.

"Eomma, i am good.. i am kinda busy. I will call you later? Bye" Seojun said regretting hanging up on his mom but the regret didnt stay too long. He remembered the times when his parents had left on bussiness trips for months and wouldnt even care to call once in a month. He well knew how his parents were never around his entire childhood and had forgotten they had two kids waiting for them at home with their nannies.

"Seojun? What are you doing out here?" Someone called out making Seojun turn around and blink the tears away that were threatening to fall any time.

"Taehyung.." Seojun mumbled under his breath as taehyung understood that his father had called.

"Its okay, we all are here for you" Taehyung said before he hugged seojun and patted his back.

"Taehyung, answer me honestly will you?" Seojun asked with the most serious expression pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah sure" Taehyung said.

"You truly love my sister right? I cant have her getting hurt, we both are already hurting by our parent practically forgetting us. I will knock your teeth out if you ever dared to hurt her." Seojun said looking dead serious.

"You know how i have loved her since years right? You can trust me seojun. I would never do anything to hurt her" Taehyung said assuring seojun.

"I think we should head back now.. its almost 11" Seojun said hurrying up towards the dormatories as taehyung followed.

They entered the room only to be greeted by hyunjin sitting on the sofa squinting at the two dorks infront of him. Seojun looked around the room as if to spot someone but was only replied with a point towards the shared bedroom by hyunjin..

"Did you both just forget me? How dare you?" Hyunjin said fake crying and sniffing.

"Oh come on you drama llama" Taehyung said smacking hyunjin on his head.

"Oh romeo? You would have known our absence if you left your juliet for once. Stop acting up now you cheater" Seojun said reffering to how hyunjin ditched the two for his hang out with miso.

"For real, what happened" Hyunjin said becoming serious.

"Dad happened" Seojun deadpanned.

"Dad called? Is he for real?" Seoyun said who stood by the door of the shared bedroom and she looked surprised yet mad.

"Hmm, he asked how we were doing" seojun said boringly not interested in the topic of the conversation.

"What the fuck, atleast he realised we existed but for real, his audacity to ask that when they literally abandoned us" Seoyun said tearing up remembering the moments their parents had left without even saying a goodbye and wouldnt contact for months.

Flashback

Mr. Han enters the mansion after his five month trip and saw the twins sitting at the couch area watching movies.

"How were your days behind my back?" Mr. Han asked.

"Just the usual? You and mom werent even around" Seojun said walking off to his room.

"What the heck young man? Cant you talk properly?!" Mr. Han shouted as mrs. Han entered the room just then.

"With you? Maybe not" Seojun said as he ran upstairs and slammed his room door shut.

"HONEY-... seojun....." Mrs. Han stared at the elegant staircase which lead to the bedrooms in the han mansion.

"He is such a brat- too spoiled" Mr. Han said angrily.

"Dad, its enough, you should stay calm instead of yelling at him" Seoyun said in a strict voice before running to seojun's room.

"Dear, you should take some rest. Its not good for ur health" Mrs. Han said before taking Mr. Han to their shared room.

Flashback ends

"

It may seem immature but, i hate they was just never around. I hated seeing other kids spend time with their parents while we just cried in our nanny's arms. The amount of birthdays they missed of us and never called even once." Seoyun said crying while taehyung hugged her and kept her close.

"Why didnt you tell me about this seoyun?" Yn said entering the room and everyone turned to her. Miso was behind her.

"I also knew it yn but, it was seoyun's job to tell you" miso said giving yn an apologetic look.

"Hey hey...come on lets rest. Everyone, lets go" yn said shrugging as taehyung took seoyun inside and hyunjin and miso followed.

"You know, i hate you but ur still my best friend's brother. Now, should i carry you or ur gonna walk?" Yn said standing infront of seojun.

"Carry me?" Seojun said smirking before towering over yn.

"Y-yah.. Just- whatever. I hate you" Yn stomped her foot and went went to the bedroom. Seojun chuckled and turned off the lights before going to the shared bedroom.

______________________
I will be posting rest of the parts after a few days. I have exams and lemme just get it over with. Rest of the parts probably after Friday?