8

The students gathered up on the beach that faced the wide sea and open sky. The advisor teamed the students according to each team with 8 students. Seoyun, seojun, taehyung, hyunjin, miso, yn, sarah and diana. They were given freedom to select one candidate for their team to choose up the task and this chaotic team chose Hyunjin for the work.

Someone was getting death glares from his team and that happened to be hyunjin for choosing a task like collecting 10 flowers each of different kind from only around the place they were staying at. The problem arises that everyone thinks how they are supposed to find 10 freaking flowers on a beach. Hyunjin got more and more tensed by the passing second thinking he may not make it alive back home.

"I NEEDED SLEEP, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SELECT A TASK LIKE THAT WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST SELECTED THE ONE IN WHICH WE HAD TO MAKE A SAND TOWER." Taehyung huffed looking towards the students who were making sand towers using wet sand and were almost done with it.

"Its okay hyunjin oppa. If your here with us to complete the task, we wont have any problem completing it in seconds. You are too handsome to do any work tho" sarah said in baby voice doing aegyo.

"Yes hyunjinie oppa.. she is right!" Diana said hitting hyunjin on his arm playfully.

"......uh" Seoyun cringed.

"Uh nevermind, lets start searching first. I believe it wouldnt be that hard since it was on the list so why dont start looking?" Miso suggested while everyone nodded and got up.

Sarah said it would take them seconds but it had been 20 minutes and they didnt see a single flower in sight. Seojun huffed ready to kill hyunjin.

"Hyunjin i swear to god I-" Seojun ranted but got cut off by miso.

"Hayyshh.. why dont we look in the garden connected to the dormitory building. We should find the flowers there?" Miso said before turning to Hyunjin who had two girls clinging to his arms.

"Uhhh yeah, your right" Taehyung said.

_____________________

"I FOUND THE LAST FLOWER" Seojun shouted before running up to his team as they all cheered. They put the flowers they collected in glass jar and turned it in to the completed task section.

"Finallyyy" Seoyun stretched before looking around just to realize its evening already.

"Im hungry" Yn

"Me too" Taehyung

"All of us are" Hyunjin

"Lets just freshed up and then head to the cafeteria for food" Seoyun said while everyone nodded. Then they all turned to the two girls who finally pryed their claws off of hyunjin.

"We are going now.. BYE HYUNJINIE OPPA" both of them said in high pitched voices before strutting off to their friends.

"Well that was awkward" Miso cringed.

"Anyways lets just go shall we? We dont wanna be late for dinner or we will miss the announcement for tomorrow" Seojun said as everyone went to their dorm.

After an hour or two, everyone was freshed up and confortable in their clothes for the night. Then they went to the cafeteria and sat on the table they sat on earlier after getting their food. Soon enough, the advisor showed up and greeted everyone.

"Good evening students, i am here to make an announcement for tomorrow's tour guide. You all are expected to wear clothes that are comfortable and that you can stay in whole day long rather it all your wish.

For day-2, we will be visiting historical museums and at the end of they day, you will be given a short assignment that you have to fill up about what you learnt in tbe whole day and how your experience was.

I hope the instruction are clear to you and you wont be having any necessary doubts. If you do, feel free to ask me" The advisor explained before looking around to see if anyone had a doubt.

"Sir, will we be touring whole day? Should we take any necessary things if possible?" One of students from tbe corner of the room asked.

"Not required since school is providing everything but if you have motion sickness then you should keep your medicines" Advisor.

"How about food?" One student asked.

"You will be provided with the lunch at the museum but if you still wanna keep small edibles then its up to you" Advisor.

The advisor once again looked around to see if anyone had a doubt and nodded to himself.

"Everyone is expected to be in the yard by 11 am and since everyone is clear with the instructions, i may take my leave now" The advisor bowed and left the room.

"Well, its gonna be sleepy tomorrow" Seoyun yawned

"History? Well thats boring" Miso said stuffing her mouth with pasta.

"Hey, eat slowly, careful" Hyunjin said with concern.

"Someone's worrieeddd~~~" Taehyung said in funny voice.

"Lets finish eating and head back to our dorms.. since we are together and bored, lets watch a horror movie before we sleep" Yn suggested.

"I thought you had no brain but i guess we learn something new everyday"Seojun scoffed.

"You are so fucking lame" Yn rolled her eyes.

"Yet you care for me, dont you?" Seojun showed a playful smirk to yn as she kicked his leg under the table.

"Get a hold of yourself sweetie" Yn flipped her hair while seojun winced in pain and fixed his clothes as if nothing had happened.