Music Competition

Start from the beginning

Y/n: I was just getting  to the auditorium but when I saw chan oppa along the way, I stopped.

Jiho: okay fine, let's go everyone is waiting for you. "Then we all started walk towards the auditorium."

As we enter auditorium, chan oppa went to audience seat, and We walk into the back stage.

When I was getting ready for the competition, Jennie unnie notice my cheeks and started ask questions.

Jennie: what happened to your cheeks?

I got tensed up.

Y/n: huh... n... nothing unnie.

Jennie: don't lie to me y/n, your cheeks are red and also eyes are swollen. Did you cry? Did someone harm you? Just tell me y/n. " She ask worriedly."

I sigh and told everything to her.

Jennie: I want to kill that bastards." She said angrily."

Y/n: calm down unnie!! I don't want spoil my day thinking about them.

Jennie: don't worry y/n, you have us. We always beside you.

I smiled and we both started get ready for our competition.

TIME SKIP

MC: hello everyone, welcome to ****** school music competition. Now is the time  that everyone's wait for. let begin with our queen rose form class A with her beautiful song entitled SOMEONE YOU LOVED.

Next I would like to call upon the second team class B TXT with their lovable song entitled NAP OF STARS. 

After MC announce TXT my heart started beat fast, tears come out from eyes, so I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself.

Girls screaming their name and cheering them, but I was still close my eyes and listen their song calmly, their voice brings me peace to my soul. 

Time passed now it's my turn to sing, I just wait MC call my name.

MC: Next and the final contestant of this competition y/n from class B  with her lovable song entitled  MY LOVE.

Blackpink & jiho: all the best y/n!!

Y/n: thank you guys. 

Then I slowly walk to the stage and I saw my brothers, chan oppa & TXT there.

When I look at yeonjun, I felt pain in my heart, tears started to forming in my eyes, but I hold back my tears, because I don't want cry in front of him. I can feel his pain and love in his eyes, we're look at eachother eyes continuously. And I know my brothers are gaze at us but I ignore them and started sing looking at him.

Y/n mind: I'm sorry yeonjun, I hurt your feelings.i don't want to leave you, but my brothers was forced me to leave you. I love you yeonjun, my heart beat only for you, they can separate us, but they can't separate our soul.