Chapter 5

??? POV

Y/N, you've finally came back. 

I can't believe you came back for me.. but I do know that you did come back for the K/DA girls as well. 

I am just glad you're here. I hope you'll still remember me when we meet again and I hope when that happens, you'll finally love me.

I walked out of the arena.

Akali's POV

I can't believe it...

The Y/N I knew wasn't like this.. he was always bullied by other kids and was always feeling weak but now, he defeated our boyfriends...

Well, now it's EX-boyfriends because you know what? Y/N was right.

"Kayn, we're done." Kayn was in shocked and suddenly jolted up of his seat asking me, 'Why?' and he suddenly looked at me with sad eyes.

"Because Y/N was right! You were about to kill someone intentionally!" I shouted at the top of my lungs making everyone and my friends hear them.

"He just got lucky! That's all!" Darius said but still hurting from the beating, "And you did not do any better, Darius! You even tried to kill him still!" Ahri was serious and was actually pissed off.

Kai Sa and Talon was just talking about what happened and she was saying that she was proud of him but then Talon also said to her, "I think it is better if we break up too, Kai Sa. I was also intending to kill Y/N but I knew that I was doing the bad thing." Kai Sa was hurt but she did understand that.

Evelynn was just tending to Draven's wounds because really, he doesn't have anyone, "Thanks, babe. You know we can have a party at my own room and we can do things that are.. unspeakable." he tries to seduce Evelynn but she just scoffed and stood up without even finishing treating his wounds.

"Girls, we're leaving. We already helped them so let's just go home." Ahri said as we leave them alone in the locker room.

- Time Skip -

Ahri's POV

I was so angry. The anger was making me hungry though..

"Ahri, you should slow down a bit. You'll get fat, dear." Evelynn said worrily and I just kept eating because it's so goood!

Akali was already finished with her meal, Kai Sa only ate a little and Evelynn didn't even touch her food like she wasn't really hungry.

"I didn't realize how shitty our exes are.. honestly, I thought they were just kidding around but this was a whole new level of psycho!" Ahri angrily stated and Evelynn chuckles, "Sweety, I know we're popular divas but we're not THAT bad." Kai Sa looks at her and nods in agreement.

"Evelynn is right. We just saw this now because..." she continued to say as she blushed. I know what she was talking about or WHO she was talking about.

"Y/N, who left us because of estranged reasons and now he just becomes a powerful guy? That wasn't the Y/N I knew honestly." Akali said with food in her mouth.

"Either way, I'm glad he's back but ah... we didn't really give him any welcome back greetings.." Kai Sa said as she frowns from the drama that happened, their exes trying to kill Y/N.

I just sighed in frustration and continued to eat my 3rd Burger because I was that hungry but then I noticed someone enter the restaurant.

It was Y/N.

Kai Sa's POV

As the door from the restaurant open, a person walks in and it was-

"Y/N?!" Akali reacted loudly and he looks to us.

He smiles. That smile of the childhood friend that I remember, the day that I saw his last smile when he was leaving this place... that memory was indeed sad.

He gave us a smile and nods, "Y/N, over here!" a random woman voice was heard calling him and it was... someone we're not familiar with.

Who the hell is talking to MY Y/N?

Evelynn's POV

That girl was familiar but I can't really tell, "So do we know who Y/N's talking to?" Ahri asked me and the others were suddenly glaring at her.

I just replied with, "I have no idea." Ahri was also glaring at the girl he's talking to but all I know is that he isn't gonna be taken by someone else.

Y/N's POV

"Seraphine, Hi!" I sat down on her table and smiled at her. She seems to be smiling and happy to see me, "Y/N! It's been a long time! How are you? You seem like a changed man all of a sudden!" I just shyly touched my head and just chuckled.

"Well, I know that you keep your life a secret but I just wanted to catch up on some things because you know.. that's what friends are for, right?" I just laughed and then drank coffee.

"Actually, a lot has happened on this day but it's no biggie. It's not even that of a problem. Wait, why are you here though? Shouldn't you be in Ionia by now?" I asked her and she smiles, "Actually, I was about to go here anyways so I just needed to see you again." Seraphine said but I was confused... what did she mean by that?

Before I could ask that someone suddenly sits beside me and as I looked at my right it was Evelynn.

"Oh hi, Y/N, I couldn't seem to notice that you are talking to MY boy toy." she suddenly wraps her arms around mine and I was blushing like a tomato, I can feel her breasts on my arm, "Oh I ah- just wanted to catch up with my friend, that's all!" Evelynn was mad. I can tell.

Evelynn was pissed. Her nails were deep in my skin, "You know.. I can't help but notice that you seem to be so bored with this woman, Y/N." she looks at me and I again noticed those purple eyes shining.

"Evelynn, she's just a friend. I promise." I said worried as I remember that she gets easily jealous. She grabs my arm and rests her head there, "Y/N, I wanna go home. Please can you take me home?" she asked me as her eyes again shines purple.

I felt it. She was angry, lonely and sad.

I held her hand and I said, "Don't worry,  you can seat here with us and you can rest for now." I comfort her and she just smiles as she rests her head on my shoulder still.

Seraphine was confused and just said, "Y/N, we can meet under private circumstances." and there she stood up and left. Yeah, she was pissed as well.

"I was too beautiful, wasn't I?" she brags as I just scoffed, "You? Beautiful? I think you're hallucinat-" and then I was hit by a frying pan out of nowhere, "IDIOT!" she shouted and stood up from her chair.

I just smiled and laugh while my head hurts from that hit.

- To be continued -

05/16/24 - Updated