10

Addison's POV:

"You what?" I questioned surprised.

"I want to try and slip into a baby state." She repeated herself, sitting up. "I mean, if that's okay with you. I never tried slipping that far before and I think it's because I've never had the time or person to help me." She rambled on and I smiled.

I quickly brought her to me, shutting her up, and hugging her tightly. She hugged me back and I started rubbing her back. I told her that we'll do it and that I'll call Richard tomorrow morning to give us a few days off. I was shocked that she asked, I honestly thought she would just slip very little one day. Honestly, I'm glad she told me so I can prepare myself when it happens.

"Let's go to sleep now, princess. We'll have some fun tomorrow."

I got her to sleep, but I stayed up thinking over everything. Thinking about how I'm going to prepare for when she goes into a deeper headspace, what's she'll need, how can I support her? All these type of questions are running through my mind. They're just running and running, until a small snore coming from Meredith stops me. I look down at her and she she has shifted her head to my chest from where she originally had it, which was my shoulder. I smiled down at her and my mind running from all this , but it went back to one thing. The almost kiss, that kiss that almost became. If those stupid pagers didn't beeped, how would that kiss me like? How would her lips feel like? How would she taste like?

I hum and she stirred. "Oh my love, only if we had kissed, only if I could've tasted those lips I keep taking glances at." I whispered into the night.

-

I wake up from a sudden weight on my hips. I open my eyes and see it's her. It's my girl. She's straddling my lap and I tap her thigh so I can lean into the headboard. Once I'm leaned in it, she comes higher, still straddling my hips, and wraps her arms around my torso, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Good morning, princess." I saw groggily, my voice still filled with sleep.

"Good morning, my Addie." She whispers, reaching up and kissing the bottom of my jaw. I zone out of a second and I feel her sitting up.

'My Addie", my head plays it over and over and over. My Addie ...

Zoning back in I respond before she notices. "Remember we have this week off, love. How you feeling?" I look at her, my brows meeting in the middle, while caressing her cheek.

"I'm good. I'm not feeling little right now, maybe later." She took turns looking at each one of my eyes. "Maybe later." She smiled, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I might actually be going crazy, the first time I thought I was going crazy, but this time I might actually be. I don't know if she's teasing me or sending signals because of the other day, but either way, I'm confused, but I don't let her see that.

I wrapped my arms around her waist to give her some support, and she goes back to looking at me, looking into my eyes. It feels like she's taking in very feature of my face like she's trying to remember it.

"Can we stay cuddle up for a while?" She gave me a soft smile.

"Of course we can." I replied, returning that same soft smile.

She laid against my chest this time, laying her hand just above my left breast. The movement didnt feel sexual or childish, it felt more like for comfort, in a way to let her know that I was still there, though she was on top of me. I caressed her hair and twirled pieces around my fingers, and I could hear her humming from how at peace she was.

Hello!
Sorry guys I've been active, I've been going through some things in life, but I'll try my best to finish this fic. Ik it's short but I hope y'all enjoy it