9

Meredith's POV:

  I am completely and utterly freaking out! Addison and I almost kissed yesterday and we just went on with our days. I don't know how to feel about it bedsides confused, like I don't know how to feel about it. Addison and I are very good friends, best friends. I'm going to take my time into figuring it out, I really don't wanna do something I might regret and loose Addison. I can't loose her.

~

  Addison and I are currently at the basement sitting together on the gurney I always sit on, she's doing charts while I just sit. The other interns are doing doctor stuff, but since I am with Addison, we are just waiting for babies to pop out. My head is laying on her shoulder while I play with her finger, I also slipped a little. Between breaks with her I let myself slip a little because I feel like if I fully get comfortable and let myself slip, I'll slip very little. I also kinda know it'll be hard to get out of that headspace, and if I'm not around Addison, then who'll help me? No one knows about my age regression, not even Cristina. Therefore, I hold myself back from slipping most of the time, if not all of the time.

I look up at Addison, my head still on her shoulder, and glide my index down her cheek while smiling. Addison looks up from the chart and looks at me, kissing my nose. Smiling, I wrap my arms around her mid section and nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck. Giggling, Addison puts her right arm around me, bringing me closer to her.

"Hello, my gorgeous little princess." Addison whispered. I could hear a smile in her voice.

Too lazy and too comfy to answer, I got myself comfier and she just rubbed my back.

"Okay then, baby. You can be little for now, but remember we have to go back to work later."

I just hummed in response and she understood. That's one of the things I love about her, she's an understanding person. She understands me when I'm big and little, she gets me. So I sat there, wrapped around her presence.

  Sooner than later we were paged, that meant that I sadly had to get out of my headspace. I honestly want a whole entire week to just be little and do nothing. Thankfully the rest of our shift went smoothly. As I'm walking to the exit, I see Addison walking out. I jog and quickly, but quietly catch up to her. I sneakily hug her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist, making her stop. She tenses up, but she looks down and once she sees my hands, a small giggle leaves her mouth, completely relaxing.

"Hello, my princess." She turns around, wrapping one arm around my lower back.

  Sure, the position we were in might give people some ideas, but I was way too deep in my own little world to care at the moment.

"Hi!" I smiled wildly. I wasn't in little space, but I loved it when she called me princess. "Home?"

"Yep! It's time to go home, gorgeous." She responded, kissing my forehead.

"Home with me, please?" I asked with my best puppy eyes.

"Want me go spend the night again?" I nod quickly in response, making her giggle. "Okay, princess."

  Once home, we did our daily night routine and got into our pjs. Once settled down in bed,we cuddled, me with my head above her heart. It's sort of has become a habit, I find her heartbeat to be very calming and soothing. We lay in each others arms in a comfortable silence, until a question popped up in my head. I lift my head up and rest my chin on her chest with my hand underneath it.

"Addie?"

"Yes, princess?" She looked down at me. Even in the dark I could see she was smiling down at me.

"I want to try something..." I say with a bit of hesitation.

"What is it?" She raised her hand up to caress my hair.

"I want to try and slip into a baby state."

hello! sorry it took so long to post a chapter. school has been keeping me on my toes and i've been very busy overall. i'll try to post more often