4

Meredith's POV:

After that horrendous part of tonight I just wanted to curl up in bed and cry all night. After I found out I literally ran towards my car in the pouring rain. He literally followed me outside and tried to apologize. Like what in his right mind would want to cheat on the fabulous, gorgeous red headed.

  I went straight home and headed straight to the bathroom. i took a shower and used my blue, not light blue but indigo, loofa with my favorite lavender body wash. I finish and put my Dartmouth shirt, no pants, and lay down in my bed for some me time.

  The past hour has been so horrible that I fight the urge to text her, unfortunately I lost that fight and ended up texting her.

Meredith: hello

Mommy Adrianne: Hello little one! how've you been? Sorry for not texting you today, today has been busy.

Meredith: don't worry mommy adrianne, i was busy too. i've been okay until and hour or so ago, it was the worst part of my day.

Mommy Adrianne: What happened my love?

  Hearing that made me melt, like ice cream in the hottest day of summer. I gather myself after a few seconds and tell her all about my day. I told her about how Derek has a wife I didn't even tell her about and basically ranted to her how crappy he was.

Mommy Adrianne: I'm sorry to hear that love, he does sound pretty crappy. Something like that happened to me, it happens. Don't blame yourself for not knowing about it okay.

Meredith: i'll try.

Mommy Adrianne: Good girl! Well is getting late, you should go to sleep love.

Meredith: you right, night night.

  With that I start giggling and kicking my feet. The name change had me going feral. She called me "good girl" and "love"!! Her calling me little girl made my insides tingle in a good way. It made me happy but also it kinda made me want to slip.

After I calmed down I decided it was time to sleep. I was tired and wanted this horrible day to be over. I go get my stuffie from my closet, I put it there because I don't want my roommates or Cristina to see it. His name is Doc and he's a monkey!! I go get comfy with him and go to sleep.

A week later

By now I've started to get used to Derek's wife. After I heard what happens from her side I didn't like Derek even more. He made her feel like old furniture and that made me feel sorry for her, no one should feel like that.

I've been on her service this past week and she doesn't seem that bad. After she defended me again that patient who wanted me off her case the awkwardness between us settled down quite quickly.

Addison's POV:

This past week been has been fine. I know I should hate Meredith Grey, the woman my husband cheated on me on with, but I can't quite do so. There's something to her that I can't quite get a grasp on yet. The way her eyes changed and the way she ran away with tears hurt me a little. I might sound like a complete moron, but some part of me wanted to run after her and cradle her, comfort her. When I came in I could've sounded and looked like a cold hearted bitch, but I'm literally the complete opposite.

Meredith is quite hard to hate as a matter of fact. I thought I'd come here and make her my enemy, the woman who's like I'd make miserable, but that's hard to do. But she's smart, she's good with patients.

After rounds and attending to our patients, I let her go and fill charts. About an hour passed and I went looking for Meredith. I couldn't find her in any floor so I went and to my last option, the basement. After a few minutes I saw her on a gurney, still filling out the charts. The thing that caught me a bit of guard was that she was sucking her thumb and humming this childish melody. I didn't want to embarrass her so I left, but seeing her like that made me want to switch into my mommy mode. I think it's just me, but I feel like i'm going crazy.

I go up in the elevator and page her, like I said I didn't want to embarrass her and I didn't want to make her feel awkward.

After a minute or two she standing in front of me, with the charts completely done. She hands them to the nurse, but I noticed that she kept a paper and tried to hide it. I glimpse at it and it was nothing medical, it was in fact a paper full of little doodles. I smile to myself, wanting to compliment her on them but choosing not to.

We continue with the rest of our day, but no matter what I do that imagine of her on the gurney won't leave my head.

hello guys! sorry if this is bad and seems rushed, i haven't written a book for like 3 years.

also would u guys like nursing in future chapters?