7

Getting to Meredith's house, both women headed upstairs and into Meredith'a room. As soon as Meredith entered the room she plopped down into her bed, making Addison giggle. Addison went in, drooping her bag and Mer's in the door way and walking towards the bed.

"You want to shower now or later, my love?" Addison asked, sitting down in the bed, soothing Meredith's hair.

"Later." Addison nodded in response. "Addison?" Meredith spoke up after a few seconds.

"Yes, my love." Addison responded softly.

Meredith sat up looking at Addison. "Will our friendship change after you know...this? I know you've been nice so far about the situation, but I still want to know."

"Meredith, nothing that you do or say will change the way that I feel about you. I will never judge you for using a safe coping mechanism, something that's keeping you safe and sound. So no, our friendship will not change ur be affected, okay?" Addison spoke with a soft yet stern tone.

  Meredith nodded smiling and rested her head on Addison's shoulder. Wrapping her arm around Meredith shoulders, Addison kissed her head sighing with hopes that hopefully Meredith's worried would settle soon.

A few hours later...

Meredith and Addison finished eating lunch and now were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. They were in a comfortable silence, although Meredith herself was still a bit nervous. Addison sensed it, but didn't want to push Meredith into talking about it until she was ready, but at this point it was basically eating her alive.

Addison gently moved Meredith's head up from her shoulder so she would look at her. Looking back and forth between Meredith's eyes, Addison softly caressed her cheek.

"My little princess, tell me what's wrong? What's going on inside that little head of yours? I can feel that something is bothering you still." Addison's eyes reflected this caring yet worried look.

Meredith profoundly blushed at the pet name, she wasn't in her headspace, but she wasn't going to tell Addison that.

"I-it's just that I'm a little ashamed about you finding out and being the person at the other end."

"Would you rather the person be someone else?"

"No" Meredith softly shook her head. "Because I know who you are and I know you won't hurt be or do bad things to me, both little and big."

"Exactly, princess. I'll always take care of you, big
or small, okay?"

"Otay!" At this point, Addison saw that flash pass Meredith's eyes and she knew she started slipping, even if it was a tiny bit.

"Come here, my princess." Addison smiled, laying on the couch with Meredith laying on top of her in the matter of a few seconds.

Addison knew Meredith just slipped a bit, just like last time. She wasn't going to force Meredith into slipping any further, unless Meredith herself wanted to. Addison would just let things be, would let Meredith be. She would make it her job to make an environment where Meredith felt safe and comfortable to be herself without having to be worried. She would wait for her.

hellooo! sorry it took so long for an update. I almost died and i'm on vacation rn. i'll try to update another chapter soon