EPILOGUE(M) PT. 1

- 5 MONTHS LATER -

JENNIE POV

"Ugh h-hon~" I moan a little when Lisa starts moving inside me again after our make-out session a while ago here on her office couch

"Shh~ They can hear you" She chuckles and continues

"Pranpriya and Ruby Jane Manoban,  the power couple of France graces Madame Figaro and Vogue France together with their daughter Ella Manoban for November issue in French luxurious brands, Celine, Chanel, Bvlgari"

"Pranpriya, the MNB Corp.'s Chairwoman share a little bit of her life in the company and her life at home with JRJ's CEO, Ruby Jane Manoban in Madame Figaro"

"Ruby Jane talks about her clothing line, her inspiration and how she handles things as a CEO, model, mother and wife"

"Power couple huh?" Lisa smirks when she heard it from the television. I rolled my eyes on her and slap her shoulder "Shut up and just finish your thing. We need to go home. I have a teleconference at 11pm"

"Alright baby girl" Lisa kiss my cheeks and starts to massage my boobs before she went to a rough thrust on my flower until we both reach our climax again.... I don't mind screaming since her office is soundproof and the television's volume is louder than me

"I'm coming baby~" Lisa continues and fastens her pace and holds my waist tightly.

"F-fuck" I mumble when I felt her juices inside me that I can even feel that its leaking out once she pulled out. Lisa then laid on the couch and wrap her arms around me. She smiles and kiss my cheek "How's JRJ?" She asks

"Doing good~ Thanks to you" I smile and look at her, admiring her side profile

I've recently opened JRJ, my clothing brand 2 months ago with a winter collection which I designed way back in college that I gave a few more touches before I released and opened my first branch in Paris. I've worked with talented people, modelled my own brand with Lisa and Ella and finally opened 3 more branches in different malls in Paris with the help of Jisoo and my Lili.

Lisa on the other, made new improvements in MNB Corp. especially in their hotels and food chains. She also got some new investors and got to work on some new projects with her friends Jin and Jackson.

"Ella's been loving her modelling career, you think it's good for her?" Lisa asks while I grab my phone and took some selfies with her

"As long as she loves it honey and doesn't stop her studies" I smile and take a picture while she kiss my cheeks. Lisa also took pictures on her phone.

"Cuddle time is done, let's go and fetch Ella at Dad's so we can take a shower and you can prepare for your online conference" Lisa gets up and grab our clothes. While she was busy wearing hers. I uploaded our picture because I want those flirts to get jealous of us.

jrubyjane_m: