CHAPTER 11: TRUE FEELINGS PT. 3

JENNIE POV

"I like you Jennie Ruby Jane~" It made my heart stop, It made my world stop and those words keep ringing in my ears. It sounded beautiful coming out of her mouth~

"I hate being a coward Kitten, you know that" Lisa unnie caught my attention again when she speaks "I just want to be fully honest with you. We promised not to keep secrets"

"I know unnie~" I spoke softly and pull her in for a tight hug which she reciprocated, wrapping her arms around my waist "But I don't want to hurt you~"

"I know Jen~ At least I've told you what I feel---" I can sense the tone of sadness in her voice as her hands slowly slip off my waist but I quickly hold and pull her back in

"Let me finish first" I cup her face, "I think I'm feeling the same way too but I'm confused. I don't want to hurt you unnie" I stated in a low tone, afraid of her reaction. I was finding some ways on how to comfort her when a pair of soft lips touches my forehead.

"I know~ Don't worry about me" She flashes her smile and her hand starts combing my hair. "I want to help you Jennie, I want to help us so if you would give me your permission to court you, I would be happy"

"You know that I won't say no to you right" I smile and receive a kiss on my cheeks, giving me shivers down my spine as her lips brushes on my cheeks. "Thank you Kitten! I won't let you down"

"I know you won't unnie" I smile and take the paper bag from her hand where she gave me a shock look on her face that made me laugh. At least~ I can clear my feelings for unnie and it won't end up in making me regret it. 

"What? You said I will take this bag if I'll go to prom with you right?" I smirk and wave the bag "I won't say no and I won't waste this! It's Chanel!"

"You're unbelievable" Lisa unnie chuckles and gets up "So everything is clear now?"

"Hmmm" I hum in a nod

"I heard you didn't ate dinner. Come on, I bought some food and I think we need to change the ice cream" Lisa giggles as she shows the melted ice cream on her hand. I agree with her and we both went down to the dining room after fixing our things. I was getting giddy after what happened a while ago. It felt like I was in a drama, I'm the main lead being asked out by my crush.

"You're blushing, are you sure you're still confuse Ruby Jane?" Lisa unnie laughs and pinches my nose while I gave her a death glare

"I swear I'm going to kill you unnie!" I pout

"Can you stop with the "unnie"? I want you to treat me as your suitor" She whispers and grabs some tissue and wipes the dirt of my lips

"Still a baby" She giggles

"Won't mom and dad be curious?" I ask. She sigh and hold my hand "Don't worry, I'll be the one telling them when it's the right time so don't worry about it" She pinches my cheeks and opens the ice cream for me

"So should I still call you unnie when they're around?"

"You should, I guess?" She shrugs and grabs a spoonful, feeding a huge amount of ice cream. I opened my mouth when she wipes the ice cream on my lips, laughing afterwards

"UNNNNNIEEEEE" I scream and grab the ice cream, wiping it all over her face. I laugh later on  when she almost look like the Grinch because of the green color of the ice cream. I quickly get up and run away when I saw how mad she is~