CHAPTER 17: WORTH IT

JENNIE POV

"I love you too Lalisa" I whisper and look into her eyes with teary eyes due to happiness. She was so close that I could hear our hearts beating in sync. I've been waiting for this moment and finally, I've clarified my feelings and told her what I feel towards her.

"Say it again~" Lisa smiles like a little kid which I found cute

"I said I love you" I giggle and wrap my hands around her neck before I capture her lips again, having another make-out session for a few minutes until we ran out of breath. "Are you still going to dinner with her?" I break the kiss and raise my eyebrows. Don't you dare Lalisa or I'll cut your bangs!

"Yeah besides we're talking about our project so---"

"But I bought foods for you" I cut her off with a pout. Lisa looks confused but I quickly grab her face and kiss her lips again which shocked her. You can't blame me~ It's addicting

"If you're stopping me in this kind of way. I won't go anymore" She smiles like an idiot that I want to slap her for taking advantage of this situation. I was about to slap her but I change my mind and kiss her again before she would go out and have dinner with that girl called Roseanne

"H-hey stop! Where did you learn this? You're not even 18 yet" Lisa chuckles and gently pushes me away

"Oh please! I'm not innocent, I've learned a lot from Netflix" I roll my eyes and flip my hair

"I see~" She nods and walks to her bathroom like nothing happened. Won't she take responsibility of this?! She kissed me!

You're the one who kissed her~

"Wh-where are you going?!" I quickly followed her. Getting annoyed that she will still be leaving me for that Roseanne. If she wants me to strip off then I will! I'll whatever she wants so she won't be able to go to that dinner alone!

"Shower? I'm going to see Rosie" She was about to close the door but she stopped "Change your clothes, you're coming with me so stop glaring" Lisa chuckles then plants another kiss on my lips and closes the bathroom door. 

"The fuck?" I slowly walk over to Lisa's bed and grab her pillow to cover my face. Squealing because of what happened a few seconds a while ago. We freaking kiss! Oh my god! Mom! Dad! Forgive me!

"Oh my god!" I cup my face and pinch myself. How come I was so confident?! Oh please help me! How can I face her now?! We won't be having a honeymoon right away right?

"What are you doing?" Lisa laughs that caused me to sit up straight on her bed. I stayed quiet and watched her pick her clothes from the bed and went back in the bathroom. That was a little embarrassing!

"I'm crazy" I shake my head and went to the closet, borrowing a grey oversized hoodie and jeans from her. I quickly changed my clothes before she gets out then fix myself and sprayed some Celine Perfume while I'm trying to process everything that happened.

"You ready Kitten?" Lisa came out wearing a white fitted shirt with a long grey coat and jeans. She went over her shoe rack and put on her white sneakers.

"Yeah~" I nod and went out with her after grabbing my phone and wallet from my bag. Lisa got out and place the food I bought in her fridge then she checks everything before she turned off everything using the main switch.

"Youngmaster? Are you going somewhere?" One of the bodyguards approached us who just got off the elevator.

"Yes, we're going to Skybar" Lisa stated and we walk towards the elevator.