CHAPTER 21: PHOTO SESSION

JENNIE POV

"Ms. J! Ms. L wants me to give you this" Dara rushes to my side and hands me a mint choco ice cream. Making me smile, I look at the side of the cup and found a Kuma sticker which I got used to because Lisa has several Kuma stickers with her, and she even stick one on her laptop.

"Tell unnie my thank you" I respond and continue walking towards my office which Dad provided as my resting area.

I started my modeling career a month ago here in MNB Corp. and I will be taking Fashion Designing in college next month at the same school as Lisa. I and Lisa also decided that I can stay in her apartment so it won't be so tiring to travel which Mom and Dad approved.

"Good morning Ruby Jane, your first clothes are there" The director pointed and I went to the mini fridge and place the ice cream before I change and prepare myself for the shoot.

This is my third modelling gig this month and my tenth since I started modelling for a local clothesline. I am grateful that Lisa was able to convince me to do things that I love. I met new people and made friends with a couple of famous artists too which is a good start.

"Alright, we will start in 10 minutes" The director announced and I let the staff finish my hair and make-up before I have a final check.

"Good morning Ms. Pranpriya" The staffs greet as the door opens. Lisa entered with Dara then they went to the side, taking their seats. So far, Lisa's been consistent with her perfect attendance in my gigs and it made me love her more that she's able to make some time to watch and support me.

When the director announced that we will start, I immediately went to my spot and started posing for the camera. Today, I am modelling for a sports brand.

"Alright!"

"Good Ruby!"

"Lean more!"

"That's great!"

"Last two!"

"Good!" The photographer announces and we all prepared for my second set. I quickly change and retouch my make up when I spotted Lisa monitoring my pictures which I'm still getting used too because she chooses the best and appropriate pictures. She told me once that she won't allow any of my pictures getting printed without her permission.

"This one is great for the billboard and send these one to the brand" Lisa points out and instructs them as Dara take some notes

"Hey" I greet Lisa and give her a hug "You forgot my morning kiss" I whisper and back away

"Later~" She chuckles and continue looking at my pictures. It took a few minutes before we started my second set and we quickly proceed to the next one's.

"Ok we will continue later!" The director announces and everyone went out to take their break. I went to the fitting room and change my clothes, removing my make up.

"Jen?" Lisa's voice echoes in the room as she knocks. I quickly rush to the door then open it "Why did you call me Jen?! We're in pub---" I was caught off guard when she pushes me inside the fitting room, kissing me like there's no tomorrow. Not being able to resist, I wrap my hands around her neck and pull her closer for a deeper kiss.

"You did great today" She chuckles and kiss my lips thrice. I smile and wrap my hands around her neck.

"I'm having a duo shoot with someone later, hon" I whisper and glance at the door that's wide open. I stare back to Lisa then down to her lips