CHAPTER 36: ELLA

JENNIE POV

"How old is Ella by the way?" Lisa breaks the silence a few minutes after we left the company

"7 years" I said and glanced at Ella who is sleeping at the back. I look at Lisa before looking outside.

"She really took after you~ I could say. She got your eyes, your personality, everything about you" Lisa stated while driving. We both stayed quiet the whole drive when I finally decided to tell her. I don't want to waste time

"Yeah and it's has been 7 years since we broke up" I utter and look at her. Lisa glance at me then give a weak smile "But my love nev----"

"Please stop talking about the past Jen~ Can we??"

"This is not just the past Li~ This is our present and future"

"We already had a proper closure about our past Jennie. I don't want to open up any of those again" 

"Can you stop the car? Just for a while. I don't want to keep any secrets anymore once we set foot on that venue" I point at the side of the road. We're now taking a shortcut to arrive earlier at the venue and Lisa looks at me confusedly, leaving me no choice but to glare at her so she would stop the car at the side. I didn't utter anything and went out of the car. The place was surrounded by trees but there are a few stores at the side.

"What is it? What is it about the past again Jennie?" Lisa gets out of the car and looks at me seriously "Spill!"

"YouareEllasdad" I speak fast making her frown

"What?! Jennie stop playing with----" I didn't let her speak and just pull her in for a kiss. Lisa didn't respond but she did not push me away. After a few seconds, I pulled and cup her cheeks.

"Do you trust me?" I look at her straight in the eye "Would you believe me?"

"What?" She look at me confusedly "Jennie can you just get to the point?! Don't play games"

"I'll get straight to the point then! Jiyong nor Taehyung are not Ella's dad~" I stated then stare deeply into her eyes. She frown and waited for me continue "Lili.... I was already pregnant with Ella when we broke up. I knew when I was 4 months pregnant with her and I was newly married to J-jiyong"

"Lili~ You were the only one who touched me. Jiyong never did" I reveal and she look at me in shock when already got what I meant "Y-y-you m-mean---"

"Ella is your daughter~" I stated slowly  "No one ever touched me except you Lili~ Please believe me"

"I know when you lie or not b-but w-why are you telling me now? Why after 2 years?" She laughs but sadness was obviously seen in her eyes. I felt sorry that I wasn't able to tell her right away about Ella but I can't blame myself that I'm mad at her

"I-I admit it.... I was mad at you~ I don't like the idea of you meeting Ella because I th-thought you cheated and left us for Mino b-but-----" I wasn't able to finish when Lisa pulled me into a hug that's when I broke into tears.

"W-we can do a DNA test if you like~" I offer but she shakes her head and hug me tighter making me happy "A-are y-you forgiving me Lili?"

"You were never at fault my love~ I just wanted to take a rest because it also hurts me when you push me away especially seeing you with V but my love for you never dies and I would never give up until you forgive me" She whispers and kiss my forehead