Jenna never wanted to get off of Daniel's lap. She felt whole again, safe with him. She clung to him tightly.  Their lips met again, and she felt his hands travel beneath her hoodie, touching her bare skin and she sighed, as he stroked up her back, his fingers grazing her bra.

"Jenna," Daniel pulled back. "I have to get up." He placed her down on the couch, then stood, putting some space between them. Between Rafe going crazy in his mind, and Jenna in his lap, her emotions centered on sex, he couldn't think straight. He was growing more aroused by the second, and he couldn't be having sex with her on Talia's couch.

Jenna watched him jump up off the couch and felt slightly sick. He wanted to put distance between them. Did he not want this? She thought he was as much into it as she was. She knew he was aroused. She'd felt it.

Daniel rubbed at the back of his neck, debating what to tell her. There was so much he needed to say.. "I uh, need to think, and it's hard with you on my lap and my wolf going crazy in my head," he said with a smile.

Jenna sucked in a small breath. Daniel knew that she knew. Oh crap.

Daniel felt her uncertainty followed by the panic when he mentioned his wolf. Why?

'Mate doesn't know that we know that she knows about us,' Rafe frowned. 'Tongue twister,'  he muttered.

"Yes, I know about your and Talia's secret. I've known since shortly after we met, but besides you, Talia, and my sister, I'm the only other person who knows. And it will stay that way," Daniel stopped and frowned. "Is that the hoodie you stole from me?"

Jenna blushed. "Uh.. yes?"

"That was my favorite sweatshirt," Daniel muttered.

"Well actually, Talia stole it. She woke me up and I was really out of it and couldn't remember where my dress was," Jenna raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you find it?"

"Yes, and I still have it." He sat back down next to her and leaned in close to her ear. "Along with that little black lacy thong I enjoyed peeling off of you before I feasted on your.."

Jenna turned her head and kissed him before he could finish his sentence. "I also wear your boxers to bed."

She watched his eyes darken with lust. "I'd like to see you in my boxers."

"I'd look better in the thong." She smiled cheekily at him. She was enjoying their little game.

Daniel rested his forehead against hers. "I already know you do." Rafe was supplying him with visions of Jenna laying on his bed in the hotel in nothing but that thong. He breathed out, trying to gain control back over himself. He hadn't imagined that it would be this easy with her.  "I think you stole my hotel room slippers too." He leaned back, needing to put some space between them.

"Talia stole them." Jenna licked her lips as she too leaned back.

"I heard that," Talia called from the bedroom.

Jenna giggled. "Stop eavesdropping."

"Can't help it," Talia called back.

Daniel turned back to Jenna. It was time.  "Jenna, when I told you that you were mine forever, I meant it. See Jenna, you're my mate."

"What?" Jenna's eyes almost popped out of her head. She had a werewolf mate?  The one thing she had fantasized about before she had met Daniel had come true. She could barely believe it. But it made sense, why she'd never been able to get over him, why even now, she was having such an easy time reconnecting with him.

"That's why you were so drawn to me, why you feel the tingles when we touch," he took her hand and the tingles shot through her hard and fast, making her gasp at their intensity.