The question caused Jenna to glance up from her eye candy to see a beautiful young woman with dark hair looking at her. Another wolf? Had she just called her Luna? She must be confused.

"I'm Jenna." She smiled up at the woman.

The woman flashed her a brilliant smile and bowed her head. "I'm Jules. Would you like a bottled water? I just got them from the shop and you look like you could use one." She held out a bottle to Jenna.

Jenna smiled bigger. I could definitely use one. She opened her bag. "How much?"

"Oh no, no charge. I just thought you could use one in this heat and..." her gaze flitted down to Jenna's belly, and she held the bottle out.

Jenna accepted it from her. "Thank you so much."

The woman nodded and continued on down the sidewalk.

Jenna glanced back up to the three men and saw only one of them was left. He was speaking to a woman with a small child in her arms. He kissed her on the forehead and Jenna sighed. She was about to have half of that. She wouldn't mind having the rest of it. A companion like... Daniel.

Jenna cut off that train of thought and tossed the empty water bottle in her bag. She stood up and headed down the sidewalk to the next shop.

A few hours later, Jenna had visited most of the shops on one side of the road and she was growing tired. She glanced at her watch. She was supposed to meet Tyler at the cafe at 6:00 p.m. She had about an hour and a half left before it was time to meet him.

Jenna stepped into a maternity shop, deciding it would be her last store before she headed to the cafe. A cool drink and a place to sit for a bit and rest before she met Tyler would be welcome. The nurse in Tyler was going to kill her for over doing it.

The shop was empty of people but full of adorable clothes. Jenna walked slowly through the store admiring the cute outfits. The place was definitely designed with pregnant women in mind as there were several comfortable chairs with ottomans in front of them placed strategically around the shop

A green halter top sundress caught Jenna's attention and she pulled it off the rack to look at. The dress reminded her of the one she wore the night she met Daniel. What did happen to that dress? She wondered if he still had it in his possession?

She sighed. As much as she'd like to buy it, the dress was completely impractical. While it was still hot in Texas in October, It definitely was not in Pennsylvania and by next summer, she'd no longer be pregnant. Jenna put the dress back on the rack

"That dress would look lovely on you," a voice commented, startling her.

She whipped around to see an older woman standing there watching her. The woman had dark curly hair with a bit of gray spattered through it and dark eyes. She bowed her head to Jenna and smiled.

Jenna tilted her own head as she stared at the woman. She had noticed people doing that to her all day. It must be a town custom.

'My name is Elaine. I didn't mean to startle you," she said.

"I'm Jenna, and that's okay. You have a lovely shop," Jenna smiled back at the woman.

"Thank you," Elaine looked Jenna over. "Would you like to come sit for a few moments? I have lemonade and you can put your feet up."

Jenna glance at her watch. "I would like that, if it's no bother. I'm meeting my brother at the cafe at 6:00."

"No bother at all. Come with me." Elaine turned around and walked behind the front counter and through a door. Jenna followed her and was surprised to see a living quarters behind the shop. There was a living room and a kitchen off to the left.