The New Maid (Chapter 6)

Start from the beginning

Camila was just about to step out of the room, when Lauren held her back, " But the way you held on to me, the way you looked at me under water.. It told me so much more, it told me the complete opposite of what you just said.. I'm not that bratty girl you met at first, I was never that girl; it was all an act. And I'm willing to completely change; I'm willing to do so much more, if you would just give me the chance to love you. Let me love you like you never thought anyone could; let me be a part of your life. Please give me a change, give me a chance to be your every thing."

Lauren's voice became low, and fragile. She wrapped her arms around the young maids waist, and it already felt like home. Camila closed her eyes, and tilted her head, as Lauren placed her lips, and whispered in her ear, "I would never hurt you.. You're my satellite, remember?

Camila couldn't bring herself to look at Lauren, she could only feel her sweet breath on her skin. She didn't know if she was strong enough to resist the green eyed girl.

Lauren looked back at Camila, as she finally opened her eyes, " Let me love you, please baby"
They looked at each other for a few more seconds, and before they knew it, they were locked in a passionate kiss. It felt like they had been waiting for this moment for an eternity. Lauren bit the bottom half of Camila's lips, and she could tell the girl was enjoying it, even if she was trying her hardest to not smile.

Lauren kept a strong grip on Camila's waist, and Camila wrapped her hands around the green eyed girls neck. Lauren pulled back from the kiss, as she smiled, " I love you, Camila.."

Camila was trying to catch her breath, but she found it so much harder to do after she realized that she had just kissed Lauren, and she couldn't believe the words she heard.

" No, no, you don't love me.. You can't love me.. you don't know me enough to say that to me. You're just confusing friendship with love. I can't do this. I should have never kissed you back because it's wrong! What will your parents think? I could never do this to you... I'm going back to my room, Lauren. Maybe we can talk about this in the morning. Just not right now..", Camila took a few steps back, as she exited the room. Of course Lauren followed her.

Camila manged to make it back to the room where she was staying at, and Lauren walked behind her, " Don't deny what you feel, Camila. I can tell that you love me back just by the way you kissed me. You love me as much as I love you. You want to be with me, as much as I want to be with you. You want to go on long walks on the beach with me until we grow old. I had never felt this way about anyone, Camila. And it's honestly scaring me because I didn't think it was possible to feel this. You have me thinking about a future with you, I never thought anyone would be this special enough. Don't lie to yourself, please. You're worth so much more.. remember?"

Camila eyes began to water, she was terrified of what she was feeling inside, " I'm sorry Ms. Jauregui, but I don't feel the same way. And honestly, I see myself getting married, but with a man.. I could never be with a woman.."

" You don't mean that, Camila. You don't mean a single word that you're saying.", Lauren closed her eyes, and it was killing Camila.

" You seem to think that you know me so fucking well! All I did was give you the attention you asked me for.. why did you have to go, and catch feelings for me? I'm your maid, and that's all I will be from now on. We can't be friends either. I'll cook, and clean like I should have done from the beginning. Nothing else. Now I have to go to sleep, I have to wake up early to do laundry.", Camila went inside her room, shutting her door, leaving a broken hearted Lauren.

Lauren placed her head against the door, " You don't mean anything that you just said. Please don't break my heart. Don't give up on me, I already get that enough from my parents. Let me hold you, please. Open your door, please?", Laurens voice cracked, and Camila was aware she was breaking Lauren's heart, and she was breaking her own heart through the process.