Chapter-20 kidnapped

Jungkook Looks at the person who was standing infront of him.
His hand trembles which was holding the curtains.
He slowly started backing off without breaking the eye contact with the person Who was jongsuk.

Jongsuk looks at him and smiles innocently.
"Won't you open the window for me darling?"
He says as He taps the window.
Jungkook shakes his head in denial.

"Really?"
Jongsuk asks as He makes a sad face.
"Why the fuck are you here?"
Jungkook shouts at him.

Jongsuk doesn't says anything as He backs off sighing softly. Jungkook thought He will leave but How dumb He was to think that. Jongsuk grabbed the chair kept in the balcony and threw it in jungkook's direction as a result the window broke shattering the glass pieces everywhere.

Jungkook flinches as He covers His face to protect himself.
He opens his eyes only to see jongsuk marching towards him As he grabbed his hairs causing jungkook to scream in pain.
Tears started to gather in his beautiful eyes.

"LEAVE ME!"
He screamed at jongsuk who seemed to be totally unbothered.
"Are you dumb? I came here all the way from busan just to get you and you are saying 'leave me' use some common sense."
Jongsuk says irritatingly.

"Shut up! I won't come with you!Just get out of here You Psycho bastard!"
Jungkook yells as He kicks jongsuk turning around to leave but before he could Do anything He felt an impact on his head and darkness took over him.

He landed directly in jongsuk's arms who hit him with his pistol.
"Tsk You always make me do things I dont want to...Now let's take you away from this shitty place."
He says and lifts jungkook in bridal style going towards the door as Soon as He opened It He was met with a punch.
He stumbles back groaning in pain and opens his eyes only to met with mr jeon.

He puts jungkook down supporting his body.
"Get out of my way."
He says as gritting his teeth.
"Leave Him Here and Go to hell."
Mr jeon says.

Jongsuk sighs and points the pistol at jungkook's head as Mr jeon's expression immediately changed into a worried one.
"I ain't a pussy jeon You know I will kill him and them Will kill myself too. I don't mind living with him in hell or maybe in heaven."
Jongsuk says as Mr jeon gulps and looks at jungkook's face before backing off.
Jongsuk smiles sweetly at him and immediately carried jungkook leaving from there.

Mr jeon went to his room grabbing his phone As He dialed a number.
"Hello?"
"Hello uncle..How are you? Is everything alright?"
"Ta-Taehyung."
His voice cracks in between making taehyung worried.
"W-What happened?"
"Jong-Jongsuk came an-and.."
"And what uncle..Say fast you are making me worried."
"He took-He took Jungkook."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook whimpers as He tries to open His eyes.He felt a sharp pain in his head.After adjusting He finally opens His eyes fully only to get introduced by a pair of beautiful dark orange eyes.
How much He wishes to just pluck out these eyes and feed them to the wolfs.
He scans His surroundings before looking at jongsuk again.

"Why am i here?"
He asks.
"Do you remember this place?"
Jongsuk asks softly.
Duh..Ofc He does remember this place...It's jongsuk's apartment where they used to hang out and spend time with lovely evenings...sweet talks and all.
Jungkook ignores His question.
"Why am i tied?"
He asks as He felt His wrists paining due to ropes.
"So that you don't try anything fiesty my little bunbun."
Jongsuk says as He caresses jungkook's feet which were also tied with a rope on the bed.

Yanking off his hand jungkook asks..
"Why am i here? What do you want from me?"
"I want you... i want you to stay with me here forever..I want you to love me not that bastard professor who you were going to marry...Such a piece of shit he is."
Jongsuk says as He rolls His eyes.