Chapter-10 Hormones

Taehyung ran to jungkook who was sitting on bed head rested on headboard.

Taehyung-Baby...Where were you huh!! you know i was so worried for you...You didn't even picked up my calls...

Jungkook didn't said anything he just kept blabbering nonsense which was not understandable.

Yugyeom-Uhh..professor...He was in bar...He called me to pick him up from there.

Taehyung-Oh yeah you...What were you telling him huh!! To cancel the marriage...How dare you!!!

He said and march towards yugyeom with anger.

Yugyeom gulped in fear...Taehyung was about to say something..

Jungkook-HEY!!! ywo cwome here...
(He said pointing at taehyung)

Taehyung looked at him and then turned his head to yugyeom.

Leave!
He said while gritting his teeths.

Yugyeom left from there with any further argument.

Taehyung took a deep breath and came towards jungkook.

His eyes softened just by looking at the beauty in front of him.

Jungkook was looking at taehyung with drunk eyes lips parted...While sitting in manspread...

Taehyung- Bunny..Why did you left in between our date...You didn't even ate dinner...
(He said and sat on bed infront of jungkook and caressed his cheeks)

Jungkook looked at him for few seconds before yanking his hand away and thn Smashed his lips on taehyung.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock but feeling jungkook's lips softness He immediately pulled him closer by holding his waist and kissed him more passionately.

Jungkook was drunk...He was not in his senses He was kissing taehyung like an animal.

Taehyung was trying his best to keep up with jungkook but always Faced defeat because of the dominance jungkook's kiss held.

The kiss got heated..Hormones took over both of them.

Jungkook came more close to taehyung sitting on his lap.

Due to lack of oxygen taehyung had to break the kiss making jungkook whine.

Taehyung breathe heavily and looked at Jungkook who was looking ethereal with lips swollen and slightly parted His messy hairs falling on his forehead His beautiful black eyes shining slightly....Everything about him made taehyung to love him more.

He was taken back from his thought when he felt slight pain on his neck He came to his senses and looked down seeing jungkook sucking his neck.

He widened his eyes...He didn't wanted this to Happen when jungkook is drunk moreover they are still not married.

He lightly pushed jungkook making him look at him with irritated eyes.

Jungkook was again going towards his neck but taehyung pinned him on bed hovering over him.

Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes Taehyung tried hard not to get lost in those galaxies.

Taehyung-Kookie...Why dont you sleep...

Jungkook-No..Fck me...

Hearing this taehyung widened his eyes.

Taehyung-B-Bunny what are you saying....
(He said and lied beside jungkook pulling him close to his chest)

Jungkook inhaled His scent and immediately fell asleep snuggling in his chest.

Taehyung kept stroking his hairs lightly and lastly kissed his head and fell asleep too.