Chapter 6 Mina

Next Day At College.

Taehyung entered in the class Directly looking at the direction where jungkook sits.

Surprisingly Jungkook was on time...already sitting on his bench talking with yugyeom.

Taehyung-Gud mrng students.

(He said while looking at only jungkook...It felt like only jungkook was visible to him)

Jungkook looked at him only once and then diverted his attention to yugyeom again...Causing taehyung to shout.

Taehyung-SILENCE!!!

Everyone fell silent.

Suddenly jungkook stood up making his way to the door.

Taehyung's eyes followed his movements...seeing him exiting the class taehyung quicly said...

Taehyung-Jungkook where r u going?

Jungkook-Outside
With that he walked out.
Taehyung rushed behind him calling his name.

Jungkook turns around and raises his brows.

Taehyung comes to him holding his hands softly and asks...

Taehyung-What's wrong?...why are you skipping the lecture?

Jungkook-(removes his hands)..because i want to..

With he starts to walk away again.

Taehyung-Hey!!!

But jungkook was gone...

Taehyung-(what happened to him suddenly...i'll ask in lunch..)

With that he went in class and started teaching.

He made notes on a paper for jungkook.

At lunch.

Yugyeom,jungkook,eunwoo and bambam Brought there lunch and was about to sit when a girl came to jungkook.

Girl-Hey jungkook...I am Mina...would u like to have some time alone with me...
(She said seductively and trailed her hands to jungkook's chest)

Jungkook smirked at her action.

Jungkook-Of course....lets go to a empty classroom.
(He whispered in her ears)

Mina-(she grabs jungkook's food tray and keep it on table and then wraps her hands around jungkook's neck) Okay..lets g---

......-WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
(Someone asked in a very angry tone and deep voice..but the voice was low but still it caught everyone's attention)

Jungkook-(looks back and widens his eyes And immediately pushes mina off her) Taehyung its no---

Mina-tsk what professor y r u here?

Taehyung-Shut up and get out of here before i call principal.

Mine just rolled her eyes and looked at jungkook signing him to meet later ...and then went away.

Taehyung-what were u doing?
(He asks to jungkook in a soft voice the anger was gone once he looked at jungkook's face)

Yugyeom-its no----

Taehyung-tsk m talking to him....dont interfere...sit and eat ur lunch.
He said and grabbed jungkook's food tray in one hand and other hand he holds jungkook by waist and says..

Taehyung-Have lunch with me...in staff room.

Jungkook-N---

Bambam-i-its fine jungkook go...
(He said and jungkook looked at him..bambam signed him to not forget about the plan)

Jungkook-(sighs and then smiles) Okay..

They went in the staff room taehyung made jungkook sit beside him.

Taehyung-i made notes for u..here
(He said giving him the notes)

Jungkook-i do--ohh thnku...
(He was about to deny but..remembered about his plan so he took it)

Taehyung-its fine...why did u skipped the lecture..
(He said and unwrapped the burger handing it to jungkook)

Jungkook-tsk dont irritate me asking only one question.
He said and took a bite of burger.

Taehyung-M just asking b-but its fine...i was just saying because it will affect ur grades...

Jungkook-(Didn't replied he only kept eating)

Taehyung also started to eat his lunch which he brought from home...He offered it to jungkook who denied it making him sad...but he shrugged it off.

After sometime they finished their lunch and jungkook stood up making his way out...

Taehyung-wait!!

Jungkook-(turns around)what?

Taehyung comes close to him grabbing his waist looking straight into his eyes.

Taehyung-u r looking beautiful today...

Jungkook-u told me that yesterday also...

Taehyung-i know but ur beau---

Jungkook-tsk i have to go before lunch gets over...i have to talk to my frnds...

Taehyung-Okay okay bye..
He said and softly pecked jungkook's lips.

Jungkook just stood there shocked.

Taehyung-hey...what happen?

Jungkook-h-huh n-nothing bye...

Taehyung- yeah and u-u r m-mine now..dont let anyone touch u in a bad way....u know the girl...from earlier...

Jungkook-(rolls his eyes mentally and thn smiles) Okay bye..

Jungkook was going towards canteen when someone pulled him in a empty classroom.

Jungkook-what the--

Mina-shh...its me..
(She whispered.)

Jungkook-Oh...what r u doing here?

Mina-Hmm...i am here to complete the thing which we left incomplete in the canteen...
(She said pressing her body against jungkook's)

Jungkook-(Smirks) thn lets complete it..

He said and attacked her neck.

Time skip..(I wont write smut of jungkook with any other girl or boy except with taehyung)

They were going for 3rd round but the bell rang causing both of them to groan in annoyance.

Jungkook-tsk...

Mina-its fine we'll do it again other time.

Jungkook-Yeah...
He said and wore his clothes.

He came out of the classroom fixing his messy hairs And went towards his another class.

Mina also came out after him...she fixed her clothes and hairs..and walked towards classroom..limping a bit.

But...someone saw both of them coming of the classroom..

None other than ...

Taehyung...

Thats it...
Do tell how's it
Byee
Take care bunnieess..
Muuaahhh...