Chapter-19 Come with me.

The next day went normal.
Nothing much happened.
It was lunch time.
Jungkook was sitting with his friends.
"Kook Are you okay? You seem lost today."
Yugyeom asks as He was worried for jungkook because He was only playing with food not eating it.

Jungkook snaps his head back at yugyeom shaking his head lightly as He stands up grabbing his food tray leaving from there...Ignoring His friends call.

"You wanna have lunch with me?"
Taehyung asks pointing at himself with wide eyes.
Jungkook nods lightly sitting beside him on the chair.
"I see..."
Taehyung mumbles As He feels like he is on cloud nine.
They ate in silence.Jungkook was about to leave when He felt a hand sneaking To his waist softly pulling him back as he bumps into something hard yet soft and warm. He didn't turned around already knowing who it is.

"Baby...Should We leave for busan today?"
Taehyung asks as He nuzzles into jungkook's neck giving soft kisses on it.
"No"
Jungkook denies making taehyung frown as He asks turning jungkook to him looking him in the eye.
"Why?"
"It's obvious That it is jongsuk..We dont need to go there."
Jungkook states looking everywhere but taehyung.
"Are you sure?"
Taehyung asks To which jungkook nods.
"Okay..But how will we find out..I mean the evidence That it's him."
Taehyung questions.
"How do i know...Ask your that friend to help us."
Jungkook says as He looks down.
"Okay..I'll ask."
Taehyung says softly holding jungkook's jaw making him look at him as He leans in a bit squeezing his waist lightly pulling him close as Looks at jungkook's face couldn't help but to admire it.
"I want to kiss you so badly...But i won't."
Taehyung says as He softly rubs his nose with jungkook's.
His statement made jungkook frown but He decided to stay quiet.
"Won't you ask why?"
Taehyung softly whispers.
"Why?"
Jungkook asks in small voice.
"Because I may loose my control."
Taehyung says as Jungkook's ear started to turn red.
He pushes taehyung off running away from there making taehyung to chuckle at his cuteness.

--------------------------------------------------
Taehyung dropped jungkook to his home and left from there after biding a lovely goodbye to him.Jungkook knocks on the door but no one opened it usually his dad is at home but maybe today he is late.He thinks as He takes out spare keys opening the door.
When jungkook entered inside. His eyes went wide.
Everything was messed up...flower pots were broken...tv screen destroyed and blood stains on couch.
Most importantly His dad..He was not present there.

He trembles as He calls out for his dad..His voice cracked in between.He was about to call again when He heard footsteps He immediately turns around thinking it must be his dad but Oh..He was met with his ex standing there with a pistol in his hand as His eyes were only fixed at jungkook.

"Dad...Where is dad? What you did to him? Tell me fast!!!"
Jungkook shouts as He felt anger rush in him looking at him.

"Well,Well,Well..Don't you think you should offer drinks to the guest and welcome them sweetly."
Jongsuk says as He steps closer to jungkook.

"S-Stay away from me...Just tell me what do you want from me...Why the hell are you back in my life?"
Jungkook asks as He steps back.

Jongsuk stops and stares at jungkook looking so naive.
"Will you give me what i want?"
He asks to jungkook who nods His head fastly.
Jongsuk chuckles lightly.
"Well...It's You."

"W-What are you saying?"
Jungkook asks as He felt a lump forming in his throat.
Jongsuk takes one step forward again.
"Come with me bunny..I will give you everything..Let's just go back to busan and live happily like we used to. I will love you so much...I will cherish you with everything you want."

"Shut up! Just shut up! And get out of here!"
Jungkook shouts. His mind was only focused on his dad....Where is he? How is he? Alive or dead?

"Not without you."
Jongsuk says as He started walking towards jungkook but stops hearing jungkook's question.
"Are you the one who recorded my video?"
Jongsuk tilts His head innocently looking at him.
"No it's not me baby..But you will know Soon and you will be very shocked my love."

"Who is it?"
Jungkook asks.
"You will know..Now come with me..You are a gud bunny right..Aren't you my obedient baby? Won't you listen to me?"
Jongsuk says knowing that it is easy to manipulate jungkook.

Jungkook looks down as He takes a step forward towards jongsuk Who encouraged him to Keep coming.
They were only inches apart when jungkook removes His bag pack throwing it towards jongsuk hardly who stumbled back but composes Himself as He looks towards jungkook with his dominating eyes and marches towards him before he could do anything The door bell rang.

"You are save for now..But don't be relieved."
Jongsuk says as He exits through the window.
Jungkook fixes his hairs and wipes his tears going towards the door opening it.

"Y-You?"
Jungkook asks as He saw taehyung standing there.
"You left your phone in my car."
Taehyung says handing him the phone.
"Is something wrong...You look scared."
Taehyung asks worriedly as He steps closer.
"Nothing just leave."
Jungkook says as He slams the door shut and slides down the door controlling his sobs.
He immediately stands up running here and there calling out for his dad.
At last He found him..Lying in the bathroom covered in blood.
He quickly brought him out treating his wounds.All this time His dad was silently staring at him. Jungkook kept patting his head and soon he was drifted to sleep.
Jungkook silently leaves from there to his room.
He goes towards washroom and washes his face And lays on bed Closing his eyes slowly drifting into deep slumber.
.................................................................

Jungkook flinches as He hears a knock on his window.
He rubs His eyes With his fists grabbing his phone looking at the time. It was around 10pm.
He immediately stands up and goes towards the window thinking it must be taehyung but Oh! How wrong He was?

Take care
Byee
Muuahhh