Chapter 1 Kims

A handsom man,getting ready in front of a mirror..wearing a beautiful and expensive suit....higher than cube entertainment's standard.

Who is he?
Hah....The professor.

Taehyung's pov.
Hi..m taehyung...30 yrs old...Still not married..i had a relation ship but....i found him cheating ryt in front of my eyes...so i broke up with him...its was when i was 22yrs old...since then i never made anyone my boyfrnd i was scared of breaking up again......yeah...m gay...but...

i do have a crush on a certain boy......he is from the college i teach....I teach english...and God i cant even describe his beauty....he is just....ethreal but i cant tell him my feelings because of the age gap....m scared what if he reject me...i dont want that to happen...I have crush on him since 1 and a half year....

The first time he came to college he took my breath away..i cant describe his beauty in words....But sadly he is a playboy and...he never pays attention in my lectures also....But i cant scold him...he is just soo pretty....

His beautiful shiney doe eyes in which i can see my whole world....His cute button nose which i would like to pinch every second....His cute little bunny teeths and his smile oh god...i have gotten so many heartattacks from that smile.This was his cute face.

Now his body oh my his perfect small waist made only for me to hold...His thick thighs....His tattooes and his lip---

?-Taehyung-ahh come here quicky we have to tell u smthg before u leave.

That's my mom shouting.I have to go or else i'll be late.

Taehyung's pov.
I went downstairs and saw my mom and father sitting on the dining table.

I went towards them and greeted them mrng and sat on the table.

Dad-Taehyungie...u dont have any boyfrnd yet...ryt?

Taehyung-(furrows his brows) y-yeah why?

Mom-look honey we know that u r scared of dating again....but..u have to....ur age...its...going...u have to live happily for ur loved ones....U need someone u can lean on...u need to have a family...

Taehyung-i know mom....but...m too sc--

Dad-we know tae...we..know..we have seen u...in that state....but...we have planned ur marriage..

Taehyung-(widens his eyes)what?

Dad-yes he is a boy 20 yrs...He is son of my business partner...not only partner but also my close frnd...Once u will meet him....u'll surely like him.

Taehyung-2-20 yrs....isnt it too young for me....even am i not too old for him?

Dad-(chuckles softly) Oh my tae...Age doesn't matter when there is love.

Mom-Yeah he is ryt look at us we also have 5 yrs age gap....but our love is same.

Taehyung-b-but...What if he didn't liked me?

Dad-He will....he has too..(he mumbles the last three words not audible to anyone)

Mom-Oh yeah i heard that he studies at the same college u teach.

Taehyung-huh? really ? whats his name?

dad-Hold ur horses man u'll meet him in the evening ur self.

Taehyung-atleast show me his picture...pwease(he says and makes puppy eyes...no one can resist)

Both mr kim and mrs kim looked at e/o and said...

Both-At evening.

Taehyung-(pouts) u guyz r so mean.

He says and lefts from there.

Mom-Bye honey take care dnt pout...u r looking like a dumpling.

Dad-He is still a baby....a 30 yrs old baby....(he says and laughs...)

Taehyung's pov.
He is from my college...I wish its my baby....please....

Second person's pov
He said and left in the car to college.

That's it for now.
Here's the first chapter.
Hope u'll like it.
Byee bunnies
Take care
Muuahhhh..