𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

"yo y/n!" durk yells my name all the way from the studio and the kids are sleep. i hate when he do this.

"boy what you screaming my name for?? the kids are sleep and you gonna wake them up." i sit on his lap and kiss his neck. he rubs my ass and groans.

"ma.. hold up real quick. look at this."

durk shows me a video of that dent head ass nigga that be talkin' shit on instagram all day. he always throw shots at my man but i always tell him to not pay him no mind but he been getting on my last nerve lately.

"bae you know what you gotta do right?"

"yeah im finna call up von and zoo and go slide on that foo"

"nigga thats not what i meant dont be stupid. i meant write a song"

"you mean a diss, mama?"

"yes durk" i play with his wicks and kiss his neck.

"shit girl you want me to make a diss? or you tryna fuck right here in the stu' withcho nasty ass."

"boy you cant do both?" i say to him while still kissing his neck and put my hands in his pants.

"shiit girl. lets make this song real quick though" he sits me up and kisses me and gets up.

"ugh, fine." i roll my eyes.

"it was yo idea remember? plus this shit urgent i dont need my rep ruined cause of this denthead ahh nigga."

"ight babe then what you got?"

truth is i loved being in the studio watching durk work. he looked so mf fine workin. i wish he'd fuck me right here right now. he pushes play on the song he's been working on.

 he pushes play on the song he's been working on

"don't respond to shit with von! 

i'm like, "fuck it, you tripping, go get your gun" 

they dropping locations, I'm getting it done 

fuck tweeting, we sliding, the feds will come 

he fucking his bitches, them niggas his sons 

i'm hanging with killers, we breaking a bond 

they really don't mean it, he say it in songs 

they really don't mean it, he play it in songs"

"ayyy!! babee this song is soo good i love it. it's gonna be a hit i just know it"

"i hope so. hopefully it'll get everyone off my dick for now." he sits back down and lights up a blunt and exhales smoke.

"im tryna get on your dick next." i sit on his lap again and kiss him. his mouth tastes like smoke but his sexy eyes distracted me from being bothered by it.

"you so damn freaky ma. he rubs my ass and kisses my neck. "i gotta get back to work baby."

"fuck that song durk. work on me instead daddy." i take off his vest and shirt. i rub my hands on his body and admire all his tattoos. i trace my fingers along his 300 tattoo. he bites his lip and grabs me by neck and pushes me on the table. he removes my shirt and kisses my boobs down to my shorts.

"you're such a nasty girl y/n. why you always tryna fuck when im in the studio?" 

i dont answer his question i just let him kiss my body. he removes my shorts and starts licking my pussy. i moan his name loudly and he rises up and covers my mouth with his hand.

"shh babygirl. dont be screamin' like dat. you gon wake the kids up." he moves my hands and i start giggling and hes smiling at me. we're so happy and in love. i rub his chest and admire his tattoos again. he gives me a kiss and inserts himself slowly inside of me. he's fuckin me nice and slow while my hand is on his chest.

"harder daddy please" i moan while taking his dick. 

"beg for it."

"please baby go harder."

"good girl." he fucks me harder and i throw my hands above my head. he watches my titties bounce up and down. he smirks at me and goes deeper. i can feel him in my guts a lil.

"fuckk durk keep going. keep fuckin this pussy daddy"

"mm yeah keep talkin to me babygirl. yo pussy good as fuck." he chokes me while fuckin me and i feel myself about to cum.

"daddy im cumming im cumming"

"you're such a good girl, cum on this dick." i do as he says and cums on his dick. he pulls out and makes me suck his dick while im laying on the table. i feel it down my throat and keep suckin.

"fuck ma, im about to cum." i keep sucking him and he cums. i still continue to suck him and he starts groaning.

"you nasty as fuckk." he said while moaning.

"you know what.. play the song you made. lets fuck to it."

"you tryna go again to that? damn you a demon"

"you should call it ahhh ha."

"ahhh ha.. i like it. now bring that ass over here."

"yes daddy."

two chapters in one day?? who am i??