𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭

(heavy sex warning)

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

i been stressed as fuck lately. its 2 a.m. right na so i call up one of my lil shorties, naomi, when im in raq so we can do what we usually do when im here.

"what durk?" she said. she sound like she gotta attitude. man i aint even tryna deal with this shit right na.

"whats wrong witchu ma? why you gotta attitude?" i said.

"i saw you posted up with yo bitch on ig nigga you aint slick" she said.

"man you knew what it was when we started fucking around. dont question me bout no females i be around." i said.

"nigga fuck you. i hate you." she said and hangs up.

i know this motherfucka aint hang up on me. she tweakin on nuski. i pull up to her crib and unlock the door with the key she gave me.

"yo naomi!" i said.

"get the fuck out durk. i dont want you around me." she said. she's wearing lingerie and its my favorite color. naomi always been toxic but so have i. she know i fuck with other bitches and she aint the main one but she better than all of em.

"man fuck allat" i said. i grab her neck and push her against the wall. "what the fuck i say bout hangin up on me hoe? you know i dont play dat shit."

"you dont play but i do baby. so fuck you and move." she said.

"you need some daddy dick thats what you need." i said. i choke her harder and remove her panties with my other hands. i stick two fingers inside of her. she can barely get out a moan the way im choking her. "tell me what you need mami."

"i need you." she said while shes moaning and trying to breathe for air out the same time.

i let go of her neck, undress and sit on the bed. "come wet this dick" i said.

she comes closer to me and gets on her knees and starts sucking the soul outta me. im a gangsta but when she suckin it i cant help but moan. i push her head down and make her choke on it.

"you're so big daddy." she said. she sits on my dick and rides it. she moaning crazy and scratching my back while im gripping and slapping her ass.

"fuck papi fuck up these walls!" she said. she gives me hickies on my neck and i moan again.

"you such a good girl mama, who pussy this is?" i said while grabbing her waist making her drop down on my dick harder.

"yours daddy fuuck!!" she screams and creams on my dick as her mouth is in O shape.

"yea thats right baby cream for daddy. youve been such a good girl. let me give you another reward." i said. i pull her off my dick and put her on the bed.

"on your knees mama." i said.

she gets on her knees and i put myself deep inside of her pussy. she screams a lil.

"shut the fuck up. dont scream nomo til i say so understood?" i said as i give her backshots roughly.

she doesnt respond but she bites the pillow. she only do that when im hitting it real good. i smack her ass. as im fucking her i admire every bit of her. the tattoos on her back to her ass.

"look at me." i said as i lift her up by her neck and make her look me in my eyes. she gives me those eyes. she gone gone. i done took the soul out lil mama.

"dont ever in yo fucking life question me bout no bitches or hang up on me. you hear me?" i ask in a serious tone.

"y-yes daddy." she said finally speaking but softly.

"good girl." i said. i give her a kiss and push her head on the bed and fuck her hard and deep. "scream my name mama."

"UGH DURKK DONT FUCKING STOP FUCKING ME" she said screaming.

i pull her hair and give her hard backshots abusing her pussy.

"fuck mama im finna nut" i said.

"nut in me daddy fuck i want your babies!!" she said.

"yea? you want em?" i said.

"yess fuck!" she said.

i give her what she wants and nutted inside of her. i light up some smurk woods and smoke while she lays down and sleeps. i write a lil note and put 100k on her nightstand. i kiss her forehead before heading out to see my other broad.

"cant make you mine just yet.. goodnight mimi."

thankyall for the support more chapters coming soon when i find inspo