𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

samia and i broke up months ago but i been tryna get ha stubborn ass back. i made posts about her, made a whole music video about her and she still dont want a nigga. she left the house 5 months ago and it feels so empty without ha ass here. the only reason why we broke up cause she thought i was cheating again. i haven't cheated on her in years and i havent gave her any reason to think im cheatin so why do she think im cheatin? she talm bout she a "free agent" da fuck is that? it's sunday and im watchin netflix missin her. i've been smokin and drinkin and shi. i dont even feel right.

**phones rings**

Samia💍: durk?

Durk: ...

Samia💍: it's sunday.. did you forget that bella has to come over to yours this weekend?

Durk: huh?

Samia💍: durk derrick banks, are you drunk!?

she always knew when i was fucked up. id go to lean and percs for shit. somehow she just always knew.

Durk: naah i aint drunk babyy its the vibess

Samia💍: nigga so you jus gon lie to me?

Samia💍: im coming over, dont do anything stupid.

samia still had the key to the house i dont even know why she did. i guess i been so busy with the tour and my fans and her leaving i aint even think bout it.

"durk? where are you?" she says. she sounded furious.

"ova here", i said. slowly sobering up.

"look at you, you're a fucking mess. what is going on in this house?? you smell like weed and alcohol." she says angrily.

"yo ass tweakin. who da fuck you is tryna come in a nigga shit and tell me im anything?" i say.

"cause im fucking worried about you. you havent seen your kids in weeks and your house is a mess. your house too damn big to be this messy." she said.

"worried bout me? nigga ya ass made me like this! you broke my heart and i sat here and fought for you and you still continued to doubt me when i havent gave you a reason to." i said, getting angry.

"i didn't make you like anything! you did this to your fucking self. i dont trust you and you made it so hard for me to believe you werent cheating. i checked your phone and there was so many bitches not to mention you had a fucking baby behind my back??" she said with tears in her eyes.

"samia ya ass startin to piss me da fuck off. i aint never had a baby on yo ass?? and i sure aint had no random ass hoes in my phone. who feedin ya ass these delusions? you stupid as fuck for believing the blogs." i said.

"no durk banks, fuck you. you're an asshole. you know you did and you're just gonna sit here and lie to my fucking face." she said.

samia pushed me and started throwing shit and after that i just blacked out.. all i know is samia had a bloody nose and she had so much tears in her eyes. what the fuck just happened..

"samia im so sorry ion kno what came over me ion kno what happened shit jus went black for me.. i-" i was stopped by a slap to the face.

"i hate you, take the fucking key to your house. im leaving you for good. im bringing bella over and i want nothing to do with you ever again." she said.

i stopped her by grabbing her arm and looked her deeply in the eyes.

"look, im sorry again. just dont leave me and bella's life. you're her mother for fuck sakes you cant just walk out on her because of the shit me and you got going on. leave the kids out of the shit." i say.

"no durk, i cant be attached to you by anything. you arent the man i love anymore." she says.

"ight mane, im done tryna work shi out wit ya stubborn ass. again, i aint shit for puttin my hands on you and im sorry for everything we been through together. ima always have love for you." i place a kiss on her forehead. she stands still for a moment before leaving.

"better get this shit cleaned up before bella get here." i sigh.

i examine all the mess that was done and the mess samia added. i notice the tiny box that was on the counter that she threw that on the flo. it was this custom made wedding ring i made izzy make. i take the ring out the box and kiss the ring, a tear falls out of my eye.

"thank you samia."

𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐦𝐫𝐰!