𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐢𝐢

due to popular demand, heres sad songs iii (the finale)

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

its been over two years since i last heard or saw durk.. my business grew more after the venue i hosted. i have over +1,000 employees and my best friend is my manager. im proud of how far i've came but it's really all thanks to him.

- FLASHBACK -

durk: samia you always fucking do this shit bro.

samia: what do i always do durk? call you out on your bullshit?

durk: no dawg, you always be on dumb shit. why do you have to stress me out over the fucking internet and blogs? im your fucking man whatever you see isnt always true.

samia: it was true that time you fucking cheated on me. i was pregnant durk.. while you were on your fucking high horse fucking bitches!

durk: that was fucking years ago! i was dumb as fuck then. ive been home with you and bella on the days i dont gotta show to go to, when i dont gotta go to the studio, im with you! what more do you want from me sam? im trying to prove to you that i can be the man you need me to be.

samia: ...

durk: yeah, got nothin to say now huh?

samia: durk i just need some time.. i think im gonna go to the lake house and stay there for a few months with bella.

durk: for fucking what? you know what.. fuck this. you wanna go? go. but you not takin my daughter with you cause you wanna be delusional. you're just a fucking broken damaged girl.

samia: seriously? im damaged for having feelings? you're so childish.

samia: and i am takin my daughter. i rather get shot by you right now then leave her here with you.

durk: me? childish. he laughs. you kiddin me right? i'm the one tryna work this shit out and tryna get you to understand that im not messin 'round on you. but igh fuck outta here sam. call yo ass an uber too dont use none of the shit I bought since im cheatin.

samia: wow durk fr? bet that.

- FLASHBACK -

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

samia? ... samia! SAM GIRL!

samia: huh?

kesha: girl?? were you daydreaming again? theres too many orders to be daydreaming.

samia: yeah girl im sorry i just got alot on my mind.

kesha: durk?

samia: always.

kesha: girl look.. you really need to let him go. yall relationship ended 4 years ago. you got this beautiful ass business with your name stapled on it, you live in a big ass mansion, you even got an infinity pool and you still worried about him?

samia: i cant stop thinking about how good we had it.. how badly i fucked up. i always jumped to conclusions about the shit he did without even giving him a fair chance to prove himself.