𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭 @ 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"you promised me durk" i said. "you promised me you wouldnt go back on the streets. you said one more drop thats it babe. i promise ill only focus on the music. what the fuck happened to that?"

"des i know what i said. i was standing there when i said it."

"okay then why the fuck arent you following what you said. im worried about you, D. im scared youre gonna get hurt or die or something. why cant you just focus on music?"

"jesus fuckin christ dessi i hear you. you soundin like my ma right na and not my shorty. i do what i do to put a roof over our heads. i cant focus on music if i have you on my ass all day. just chill on me ma."

"whatever durk, at this point we stuck because you not hearing me." i walk away from him irritated and go in the kitchen."

"dessi, get ya fuckin ass back here. we aint done til i say we done." he follows me into the kitchen and gets in my face.

"you tweakin right na. who is you walkin out on? i do hear you mama. but you trippin ova nun."

"durk you literally almost died last month. fuck do you mean im trippin??"

"i got fucking shot at des who fucking cares?"

i slap durk hard acorss the face. "ME! I FUCKING CARE! YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? THE ONE YOU SAY YOU WANNA SETTLE DOWN AND MARRY?? i cant believe the shit thats coming out of your mouth right now."

"yo dawg tf is you slappin me for"

"cause youre fucking stupid durk. you dont care about anyone but yourself." as i said that i heard glass breaking coming from upstairs.

"yo what the fuck was that??"

"i dont know durk im scared"

"mama i got it. dont worry about it. go in the safe room and wait for me"

"durk im not gonna just fucking leave you."

"ive been through this shit before we got together. lamron aint no joke. now hurry the fuck up and get in the damn safe room" durk pulls out his gun from the kitchen drawer and kisses my lips.

"stay safe baby i love you so much."

"i love yo ass mo dessi. you always holdin a nigga down."

i go in the basement safe room. im crying because this hasnt happened before. durk and i have been together for a year and hes been in the streets for a long time but i wish he stopped. its not good for us. we moved to atlanta to escape this shit but trouble cant escape us.

"what the fuck" i heard gunshots from upstairs and then i heard a man scream. i grab a gun out of the safe room safe and go upstairs. i look at around the kitchen theres nobody there then i go in the living room theres 2 dead bodies on the floor. i find durk in the bathroom bleeding bad. his arms are covered in blood and hes sitting on the toilet breathing heavy.

"des what the fuck is you doin up here?? i told yo hardheaded ass to wait fa me down there. go back. he gets up and grabs the med kid and patches up his arm.

"i heard screaming and i was worried about you! i wanted to make sure you were okay."

"and you got a gun? let me see this. you wasnt even finna use dis shit you aint like that forreal girl."

"boy yes i am dont play. i had to learn just incase some shit like that happened and it did." i give him a kiss and rub his chest. he has blood all over his wifebeater. i remove the shirt and trace his tattoos. he got my name tatted when were 6 months in because he said "you da ride or die typa woman i need"

"you're a murder, durk banks." i giggle and rub his chest. he picks me up by my ass and kisses my neck. i moan softly and he smirks.

"you finna fuck this murderer too. ima murder that pussy fasho."

"anything you say daddy" i kiss his neck in return and put my hands in his pants and rub his dick and he groans.

"you nasty ma." he laughs and lifts my shirt up and sucks my boobs. i moan his name and rub my hands through his dreads. theres a knock at the door and durk groans.

"man who the fuck is it?" he said angrily and i laugh.

"folksnem you kno who dis is stop playin" its just von. im not gonna lie he scared the fuck outta me on the inside.

"awh hell what the hell yall goin on here?"

"mane we had a shootout at the crib. dont worry we good tho."

"yo des catchin bodies??"

"hell nah she aint catch no mf body. mama came up here holdin dat gun like she was shootin shit tho she kno she aint on dat." they both laugh and i roll my eyes.

"so whatchu come over here fa?"

"shit i came by to see if you was tryna spin da block one time but nevermind na ill come back tomorrow or sum"

"ight bet" durk and von dap each other up and durk locks the door.

"now where was we at?"

"were gonna make love on these dead bodies right here."

"come here then sexy lets get it"

appreciate yall! i gotta get some more writing done, i got yall when that writers block stop hitting

THANK YOU!!