𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐄

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

me and von at the strip club conducting business with the main crew of OTF tryna plan our next move on the street side of things. my phone died as soon as i walked in this bitch. i thought that mf was charging in the car. kiana finna be on my dick when i get home fasho.

"yo! D!" von says. that nigga waving his hand in my face like i wont punch that motherfucka.

"what nigga??" i say.

"foenem pay attention. we over here tryna discuss this move and you ova here daydreamin nd shit." he says chuckling.

"nigga i am payin attention. cant focus in this motherfucka too much stank." i say.

von laughs. "you right. but nah we gotta slide on 63rd and then move them 10 pound bricks to the south of raq but you know the heat gon be heavy over there so we needa double up on niggas."

"word, but real shit nigga where doodie and booka at?" i say.

"doodie said somethin bout takin his daughter to practice and booka on the way." von say.

"whats the word??" booka says walking in.

"the word is you late nigga!" i say to booka.

"whatever boss ass nigga, whats the move with 63rd?" booka says.

im telling booka bout the move we finna make on 63rd but i cant help but stare at von smiling at his phone so much. i aint been paying attention for most of the meeting cause i been thinkin bout kiana and how she gon' feel if a nigga phone dead but he been on the phone smiling for the whole thang.

"von! nigga booka standing right here bruh. tell him bout the weight we finna make in the south of the raq." i say to von giving him a "get back into business mode face"

von phone start ringing and he normally uses his phone on speaker and stays at the table but he moves away this time. something wrong with this nigga fasho.

"whats up with grandson? he always happy to spin the block on 63rd and moving some quick weight." says booka.

"mane ion know. he actin like a goofy thats fasho." i say.

"ay gang, i gotta go. ima hit yall with the details on the drop we finna make tomorrow." von says.

von daps us up and i watch him leave. me and booka stay for an hour to conduct some business. its around 11 pm by then so i get up and get ready to bounce.

"holla at yo ass later lil nigga" says booka.

"yeah yeah, tell lil mans his unc said wassup" i said.

"bet" booka says.

i get in the urus and call kiana and her shit goes to voicemail. she always on that phone so i call her twice.

"mane this motherfucka betta not be sleep or on do not disturb or ima kill ha." i say.

i pull up to the crib and see a SUV. it look like that nigga von's SUV. it's too dark i cant see a motherfuckin thing. i walk in and i hear giggling and another man voice. i feel myself gettin hot and go to safe and grab my gun and creep upstairs. i peek at the door and i see kiana with.. that nigga von. i crack open the door a little bit. both these hoes in here naked and shit.

"so this what we on huh?" i said. them motherfuckers look spooked as fuck.

"h-hey baby!" kiana says. she looks scared. i havent seen her that scared since some niggas tried to break in the crib a few months ago.

"hoe shut the fuck up with allat! fuck is you doing in here with the bro dawg?? i shoulda fuckin knew you was a thotiana."

she starts crying and says "durk, im so sorry. i love yo-" and i shot her in the fucking head. von pulls out his gun after i shot kiana. 

"you dont wanna pull the trigger nigga. you blink wrong you done too. thought we was bloodas. what the fuck dawg?" i said.

von looked spooked but he aint show it. he looked blank. no real emotion is in his eyes.

"you got 5 seconds nigga before i shoot you along with this thot bitch. what the fuck happened?" i said getting angrier. 

"look man, remember that day you asked me to come over and play call of duty? kiana came into me and i just.. i couldnt resist. you see how fine she is nigga?? we've been doing this for a few months. but you really gon' kill me over a bitch bruh?? she was mine too." von said.

soon as i heard she was mine too i walked up to him and put the gun between his eyes.. "nah im killin you cause you decided pussy was better than our brotherhood" and shot him.

"loyalty over hoes huh? fuck ass nigga." i said. 

i call up booka and doodie. "yo lets go spin the block on 63rd one time"

"what about von?" booka says.

"dont worry bout him. he'll prolly meet us there or sum shit. let me know when yall ready." i said.

"bet" booka and doodie said before they all hang up.

im sorry for the wait yall 😭 been real busy with life

im sorry for the wait yall 😭 been real busy with life.. I GOT SO MANY IDEAS JUST CAUSE YALL WAITED (get it?) NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON!