𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"heyy guys welcome to my channel! im finna do a breakup prank on durkk! im so hyped yall. durk is at von house right now and he said he'll be on the way and im finna set up the camera and wait for him"

theres a locking car sound outside and durk comes in the house. he comes over to me and tries to give me a kiss and block the kiss.

"what you got an attitude about now?"

"nothing durk why would i be mad?"

"cause yo angry ass always gotta attitude for no reason erryday."

"boy get from around me and go bout yo day."

"mane you is tweakin rn. whatever happened to "honey welcome home or baby how was ya day?" durk sat down next to me and i instantly got up to go in the kitchen.

"yo what is you trippin fah ma? i hope you aint mad i went to grandson crib for a couple ah hours i said i'd be right back and im here."

"idgaf durk. you always at von house or somewhere else thats not with me and im just so fed up with you."

"well you gon continue to be fed up cause yo ass aint goin nowhere."

"boy you dont decide that."

"yes tf i do cause where you goin? all you gon do is bring ya ass right back here and ask me to fuck you and buy you diamonds the next day."

he was right and i almost laughed but i had to hold my composure and keep the prank going.

"whatever durk, im over this and im over you. this is so annoying and im just done im gonna go pack my shit." i start to walk out the kitchen into the living room.. he gets up in grabs me by my ass and throws me on the couch.

"do you need sum dick or sum mama? why you all of a sudden trippin bout me goin ova von house?" he says that while kissing my neck and i almost forget about the prank but i need to keep going.

"durk get off of me, move."

"nah cause you missed me and errytime you miss me you get ta actin out. you need that attitude fucked outta yo lil ass."

"d-durk.." 

he removes my panties and starts eating me out. i moan while running my fingers through his dreads. "fuck yes durk give it to me"

i say that and then the camera beeps and says "low battery warning"

"yo tf was that?" durk wipes his mouth and looks around for the camera and i get up and run over to him.

"so this what we doing? what type of weird shit is you on mo?"

"babe im sorry it was a prank i love you"

"you single na, prank that"

"BABE STOP."

"mane fuck you dawg and shut that beeping shit up. you play too damn much. thats why yo youtube channel team smurk anyway"

"boy bye"

"and since yo ass wanna play so much im not taking you shopping hope dem diamonds fall out yo necklace hoe"

"you so sassy babe LMAOOO i love youuu"

"yeah yeah whatever"

i put the camera on the charger and turn it back on and start a new video.

"heyy guys the prank on durk was a fail. ima have to edit some stuff out yall. anyways team momo!"

"TEAM SINGLE! TEAM MOHOE!"

"yall he mad ignore him. mo out!"