𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞

𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀

𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

this nigga durk been getting on my last nerves lately. we had an argument like two days ago and we haven't spoken to each other since. the only thing he do when he comes in this house is change his clothes and go out to wherever he goes.

i go on twitter cause i aint been on there in a minute. i post a tweet about annoyed i am with this nigga durk and a few of my girls reply. we start keke'ing it up in them comments. 

i hear a car lock outside the house and footsteps in the house.. its probably durk. i didn't think nothing of it and just went on back to keke'ing. 

"you think you funny huh?" he said. 

"what are you talking about now durk?" i said acting as im oblivious.

"i saw yo lil post you made bout a nigga? what you do allat fa? attention?" he said.

its just something about durk when he gets mad. hes so damn sexy but he so aggravating whats up with sexy men being so aggravated all the time. i just roll my eyes and ignore him.

"yo i know you hear me talkin to yo big head ahh. you tweakin foenem." he said, his tone getting more aggressive.

"yeah i hear you, im just not listening." i said.

"ight mothafucka i aint playin' nomo." he snatches the phone out my hand and throws it on the couch.

"really, durk? you so childish." i said.

"nah, you tweakin'. quit postin bout me and laughin in dem comments. why you always putting folks in our business?" he said. 

"please, you havent spoke to me in days and you have the nerve to come in this house and tell me about what i can and can't post? are you fucking serious?" i said on the verge of tears. "youve been gone for days, you havent apologized or anything just leave and go wherever the fuck you go."

"ma, i been in the studio. in and out dat bitch. just dont cry. i know ive been a dick lately but you not makin' it no betta." he said. "you stressin me, this arguing shit dont help us and you puttin folksnem in our business aint gone help neitha."

"durk, its not that serious i promise you. its just a twitter post. how'd you even see it anyways?" i get what hes saying and i know i hurt him especially when we argue but i just cant see how a simple tweet and laughing with friends bothers him so much.

"on nuski, its dat serious. you got 300,000 followers. you dont think mothafuckas gon catch onto dat shit. the blogs already on my dick bout this youngboy and von shit and you not helpin." he said.

i start crying. 'im so sorry, i just.. i miss you. i'm scared youre stepping out on us and putting work and everyone else before me. i wanna feel loved and appreciated and i feel like youre so consumed with that youre stepping out on the relationship."

"princess, you come before anything. im sorry i aint been the best nigga in da world. i love ya ass ta death." he said. he kisses my neck and presses himself against me.

i moan softly and rub on his pants craving him in every way. "you want it ma?" he says to me in that sexy tone of voice that drives me crazy.

"yes daddy, give it to me". he rips off my top and shorts exposing my entire body. he pushes me on the couch and inserts his hardness inside of me thrusting inside of my body while he grabs my sides. 

"oh fuuck you so tight mama." he says while hes deep in me. our moans fill up the room while hes in my guts.

"oh yes daddy keep hitting that spot right there urgh." i moan louder while hes pounding me. he grabs my neck and starts abusing my insides. it hurts a lil but i love it everytime.

he smirks and lets go of my neck. he slaps my ass hard and makes me bounce on top of his hardness.

"daddy im gonna cum i cant take it anymore" i say feeling so braindead by the way hes all in me.

"yea?" he says in a devious but sexy tone that's driving me crazier.

"yess oh my godd." i say ready to explode all on him.

he takes me off him and plants a small kiss on my forehead. "maybe next time dont show out fa da net. next time i wont give you da dick."

"fuck you, durk banks."

"you already did." he walks away and winks sexually. "oh and yo ma? quit postin bout me. or ima shoot chur ass next time. i see everything."

"of course you do with yo big ass eyes." i say and giggle.

"what you say smart ass?" he walks closer to me and grabs my neck softly.

"mm nothing." i say looking at him doey eyed.

"stop playin wit me. you lucky yo ass on punishment otherwise yo ass woulda been done fa." he says and lets go off my neck.

"yea yea boy bye" i say and snap out of my head. "i swear i hate that man."

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧. 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.