"sia.." I called and she turned towards me.. Her jewel eyes sucking me inside its ocean..

"I am sorry... For hurting you.." I said and she slowly smiled..

" I also have something to tell you.." she said smiling..

"what..?" I asked as she stood straight staring deep into my eyes.. I also stood straight staring at her confused.

"Pfft.. What's it sia..?! You look so nervous .." I said seeing her fidgeting her fingers..

"lucas.. I..

She said averting Her gaze.. She then let out a deep sigh..

" hmm.. You..? " I asked tiling my head..

" lucas.. I love you.. " she said and that's it..

I can't hear anything else... My hear beat is echoing in my ears.. Bathump.. Bathump.. It's beating like crazy and my blood flow  rushed all over like it's creating a whirlpool .. I felt short of oxygen from the sudden reaction.. I.. I am.. Is this what they call euphoric..?!!

She stared at me those sapphires holding whirlpool of  emotions.. Her doe eyes searching deep inisde mine for answer.. Her fingers still Fidgeting...

Wait..i am not dreaming right.?!!

"wh.. What did you said..?" I mumbled in unbelievable tone..

" I.. I said I love you.. Not as a friend..." she said averting Her eyes..her cheeks turning a light shade of pink..

"I love you.. As a guy.." she mumbled.. Her face turning red matching her dress..

I checked my feets..they are still on ground.. But I feel like flying.. I want to fly up and shout out to everyone in the   obelia  ' fuck off, I am damn happy right now' ..

She stared at me nervously waiting for the  answer..I took a step closer and she slowly looked up at me straight in the eyes..

" can you say it one more time..?" I asked with a smile and she blushed hard.. Pfft.. So cute..she smiled her eyes turning a crescent moon

"I love you lucas.." she said and  my heart is doing summeraults..I flicked my  finger and we are in the middle of the forest.. She looked around confused..

Athy's P. O. V..

Huh.. What is this crazy guy doing..?!! I am already nervous. Why did he take me to the forest..? But this place is so beautiful..!!!  Wow.. There is even a small fountain..

I looked around my heart thudding faster and I flinched  when I heard a loud noise.. He...

He is running  around shouting smiling so bright...!!!!

"lucas..?!" I called surprised and he turned back... My heart got struck Ed with an arrow... This is a killer smile..

" sia.. Do you know what's this place is..?" he asked walking towards me smiling bright.. I nodded a no.. I got  awestruck by his bright smile..he never smiled this brightly...!!!

" come" he said as she hugged my waist and we are flying high again.. I tightly hold his collar looking around..

"this is where I ... for the first time.. Realised how it feels  to be happy... It's a very special place to me... So special that I built this small house here.." he said as we landed on the balcony of a small house on the top of the cliff. The view from here is amazing..!!! So stunning...

" that day.. I thought if I ever feels extremely happy again.. I will visit this place... And now I am here.. " he said staring at me deep into my eyes.. He tightened his hold around my waist making me took a step closer.. I stared at those beautiful rubies without blinking... They are like magnet.. Pulling me into  them..

" sia.. "he called my name in a softest tone he ever used..

" I love you more.. "

he said and felt my heart dancing inisde.. It's fluttering and so many  things  are happening inside me .. Like happiness  bubbling up  like a fountain  filling my insides..

"  Pfft.. Not I love you too.. But I love you more..?!"i asked giggling and he nodded a yes as he leaned his forehead on mine..

" of course. I will always love you more than you do.. "he said

" no way.. I  love you so much.. That you can't measure  and love me  more than that.. It's infinite amount  ." I said and he smiled..

It  feels warm..!!! My lips.. He is.. Kissing me..!! On the lips.!!

I feels like  butterflies fluttering in my stomach.. I tightened  my hold on his collar as he hold my nape with other hand and his thumb caressed it as he leaned further deepening the kiss..

Our bodies are glued to each others and it's getting hotter. His every touch feels intimate making my genitals tingling.. I parted away panting trying to catch my breath... I felt it.. His dark red eyes wanting more as he leaned closer and kissed me again...

It feels so good that my hands hugged his neck itself.. It feels like he is sucking the soul out.. He licked my lower lip smoothly sliding his tongue inside.

It's hot.. Every inch He touches My body it's getting  hot ... He effortlessly lifted me up still kissing and moved  to the bed.. My heart is beating fast  as he gently put  on me on the bed still kissing ..

I never expected this guy to be a pro kisser. It's too good that I  feels breathless.. I parted from the kiss panting..

"you.. Haah... Have  you dated before..?"i asked panting and he frowned..

" do I look like I did..?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows..

" then how come you are so good at kissing..?!! " I asked and he smirked.he leaned closer.. At this rate my heart is doing an whole orchestra here..

" don't know.. May be I am natural... If I didn't get greedy after kissing the most beautiful girl on earth.. I am not a guy sia  " he whispered in my ear..

" pfft..am I that pretty..?!" I asked smiling... It's just he is towering over me staring at me down with a smile.. But my heart can't stop beating louder.. His eyes.. They look even more different now... He is staring at me like I am his whole world and it's makes me dizzy from happiness..

"hmm.. Damn pretty.. You are the only pretty girl in my eyes..." he said smiling...