Chapter 4

How did he know..?!!

I turned back and stared at him Surprised.. He is staring at me with such a calm face

"how did you know..?" I asked

" hmm.. I know.. I told you I know something about you which others don't.." he said in nonchalant tone..

Yeah he do said that.. Is that why I am Intresting to him..?

" yeah.. And how did you know..?" I asked ..

" before that how did you do that..? How did you turned back time.? " he asked.

" I don't know.. I met mom.. And she pushed me... And I came back.." I said and he stared at me dumbfounded.

" are we playing some kind of rapid fire round..? Explain clearly  " he said

I explained everything to him and he patiently listened.

" it's not like what you think... You are the one who turned back time, not your mom.. I told you.. your mana is unique and tremendous.. "

" but..

"it seems your mom knows about it.. That's why she did that.. And how come she is still with you..? What about the world tree..?" he mumbled..

"world tree..?" I asked and he nodded a yes

"you know about this right ..? When we die..our soul will travel to the  world tree.. It will decide whether to Make that soul reborn or not .. It's every memories  will be erased and it will reborn as new human or anything ..but.. Your mom seems to be still with you.. how did she escaped from the world tree..? " he said... I felt perplexed..

" I can't tell.. Whether I should feel or sad about it...I am happy that mom has been always with me.. Still.. What about her life..? She could have been reborn if it's not for this right..? "I mumbled and he nodded a yes

" I think something is strange.. She can't be like this... We can find the answer if  we reach the world tree.. But we shouldn't.. That's why she didn't told you anything... Let's Just go with the flow for now.. You may learn everything in future.."

he said as he stood in front of me so close and I again felt dizzy.. This time there is nothing to hold so I hold him standing there like a statue and I felt him flinch..

" don't teleport like this again.. Atleast inform me beforehand.. You jerk.. "I said as I walked dizzy and sit on my bed.. It's my room..

" I will try.. "he mumbled before disappearing..

This jerk confused me even more..everything is too shocking.. I have mana..?!! and It took me back in time..?!! Mom is not reborn yet... I can save people from black Magic..?!! Haah...that's too much information ...

I Flopped on my bed tired.... My head still feel slightly dizzy
.
.
.

" princess..you aren't attentive.."

madam racheal shouted which made me flinch.. I apologised and started playing the piano again..
.
.
.
I can't concentrate on anything today .. All I can think about is what happened yesterday.lucas wasn't in magic tower today so I can't ask him anything. I feel frustrated.. I stared at the moon which is shining bright unlike me.. I let out a deep sigh and went inside..

I was playing my piano to distract myself and I felt someone's presence... I rushed out and opened the balcony door..

"who..?

Lucas..? What is he doing here..?
As soon as he looked up at me he turned back to the other side .. What.?
I looked down confused and shit!!! My night dress..