Chapter 19

"no..cabel.. I Have to talk to him right now.." she said rushing inside..

She saw him upstairs and Called him..

"lucas.. Wait a minute" she said as she followed him but he didn't stop

"lucas.." she called and he paused for a moment

"what..?" he asked without turning back.

" i..

Even before she said anything... He went inside his room and closed the door with a loud thud ... She stood in front of his room door with a sad face...

" why are you not talking to me..? "she asked

" what do you want to talk about .? "he asked leaning on the door from inside

" I have to say something to you.. "she said placing her hand on the door.

" just go back sia.. I don't want to hear anything.. Leave me alone.. " he said and there is no sound after that...

She stood there for god know how long until cabel convinced and escorted  her back to her palace

Lucas sit on the floor.. The room is less dark compared to his face

'she might have a reason for going out with him.. I should listen to her.. But.. Why do I feel this scared..?!! Heh.. It's not at all like me... Am I always this cowardly ..?!! No.. Not at all.. I don't even know how fear feels until now... It feels like shit... I feel fear when it comes to her.. Haah... What did she do to me..?!! Why am I like this when it's her..? Shall  I go and  talk to her..?! No.. no...I.. I will talk tomorrow..

He went to his bed lied down hiding behind the blankets..

Athy was walking towards her room looking so sad which made lily worried..

"athy dear what's wrong...?!! You are fine when you went out.. Did you two had a fight..?" she asked as athy lied down on her lap.. Lily gently patted her head as she stayed silent the whole time.. Her face back to stone like...no expression at all

.
.
.

Athy's. P. O. V..

It's hurts...its hurt so much.. Is this how feeling guilty feels like..?!! I am sure lucas saw me with ijekeil at the market.. That's why he got mad.. He must be thinking I lied to him.. I am such a stupid.. I should have Informed him before leaving... I.. I hurt him.. I went with someone who he loath for his life.. Someone who take his life... I am really a bad person... Why did I do that..!?!! . I was  and hurt lucas.. I want to ask sorry but he won't even talk to me... This one week without talking to him feels like hell..

"you are spacing out again.." I looked up to see claude sitting in front of me.. It's tea time..

"here drink this.." he said passing me lippe tea.

" th.. Thanks." I said taking a sip... It calmed me a little

" what's wrong..? You can try sharing it with me  so that you will feel better" he said...

For once he is actually acting like a dad to me.. But it's too late to do isn't it.? Still.. I feel like talking to him today.. May be cause I am stressed..

"lucas is mad at me.. Cause I went on that mission without telling him.. He saw me with ihekile that day.. I think he misunderstood the situation.." I said looking down circling the lays of my dress in my fingers...

" misunderstood..? Are you two dating..? " he asked and I looked up at him surprised

" what..?!!! No.. No.. We are... Friends.. " I said my last word sounding doubtful even to me...