Ch.19 Themepark Adventures

Start from the beginning

Jooha playfully nudged Dan and pointed to a mirror, where they both stood side by side, grinning from ear to ear. They marvelled at their reflection, their matching pink shirts accentuating their joyful spirits. Dan's eyes twinkled with delight as he turned to Jooha, his voice filled with playful affection.

"Who would have thought we'd be the epitome of cuteness today, Jooha?"

Excited by the idea of adding more cuteness to their day, Dan and Jooha ventured into a nearby shop and indulged in a delightful hunt for the perfect headbands. They playfully scoured the shelves, their eyes alight with anticipation, searching for headbands that would perfectly capture the essence of their friendship.

After a few moments, Dan's eyes landed on a charming hamster headband, complete with fuzzy ears and a whimsical design. He knew it would be absolutely adorable for himself. Meanwhile, Jooha discovered a bunny headband with fluffy ears and a playful expression that he knew would suit Dan perfectly.

With a shared glance and infectious laughter, they exchanged their chosen headbands, eager to see their friend adorned with an accessory that embodied their unique personalities.

"Dan, this hamster headband is perfect for you!" Jooha exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with excitement. 

"It captures your playful and lovable nature, just like a cute hamster."

Dan grinned and gently placed the bunny headband on Jooha's head. 

"And this bunny headband suits you perfectly, Jooha."

Dan turned to Jooha, a grin on his face. "So, Jooha, how's everything going with you and Dooshik?"

Jooha chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, we're doing well. We like each other a lot, but you know how it is. Sometimes Dooshik can be a bit childish and get a little too possessive. It's something we're working on."

Dan nodded in understanding. "I can relate to that. Jaekyung can be quite similar at times. It's all part of the give and take in a relationship, I suppose."

Jooha raised an eyebrow. "Really? I never thought Jaekyung would be like that."

Dan sighed. "Well, nope! He is like that."

With a map in hand, they eagerly planned out their day, ready to immerse themselves in the wide array of activities and attractions.

"Are you ready for this, Dan?" Jooha asked with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Dan grinned, adrenaline coursing through his veins. "Absolutely! Let's do it!"

As Jooha and Dan strolled through the park, Jooha's keen eye noticed that Dan seemed to be walking with slight discomfort. Concerned for his boyfriend, Jooha gently placed a hand on Dan's shoulder and asked, "Hey, Dan, are you alright? You seem a little uneasy."

Dan's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but he appreciated Jooha's attentiveness. He took a deep breath before responding, "Yeah, Jooha, I'm okay. It's just... well."

Jooha's understanding smile widened as he realized the cause of Dan's discomfort. He gently patted Dan's back, offering reassurance.

"It's alright, bestie. I understand now. We can take it easy today, especially since you've already had quite an adventurous night with Jaekyung. I hope he didn't give you a tough time."

"JOOHA!"Dan's blush deepened.

It is true that Dan still feels that pain but compared to the early morning, it is way better now. Jaekyung's sausage is huge, which is not a normal human size. Dan wasn't sure how it did it all fit in his ass.